Felipe Melo (104 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Probably based mostly on the 13 million clause set by Juve and Gala a year ago, no?

I don't know, he might be worth this in the market, but I just don't rate the guy at all. That someone would want to pay 8 million for him amazes me. Take it and run!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If no other teams were really interested in Melo it would be pretty tough to get 10m or more for him.

Marotta's position would also have been made harder if Melo has made it clear he wants to stay at Galatasary.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If no other teams were really interested in Melo it would be pretty tough to get 10m or more for him.

Marotta's position would also have been made harder if Melo has made it clear he wants to stay at Galatasary.
So if Galatasary decide to only pay 2 million euros for the guy, are we going to sell him for that price ?

Milan tried to play that game with Liverpool for aquilani, Liverpool pretty much replied with a big fuck you and took him back.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Of course you will reject a completely unreasonable offer, but 8m isn't that.

And Liverpool are playing a dangerous game.

Entriely possible they'll be stuck with a player the don't want and having to pay him millions to not play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)