Felipe Melo (102 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Melo's a good player. He was the best midfielder in Serie A when we signed him from Fiorentina!
Yeah, sure he was. WTF?

He was unlucky with his teammates back then and gave his best for Juve, fighting for every ball giving his maximum - you can't really ask for more of a player!?
His first season he was utter shite, a liability. So to answer your question I'd say yes, you could ask for a lot more.

He spend one season in Turkey and scored tons of goals, proving yet again he is more then a simple ball winner.
Finally something I agree with. He was never a ball winner, it made me laugh the amount of times he was classed as a destroyer, he isn't that. Still, it is the Turkish league.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why are people trying to talk him down? When he was here, he played hard and with pride out there unlike other players and I will always respect him for that.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Seems that some guys forgot the overpaid Tiago. WE gave him for free to Atletico Right? and yet this people come and talk shiit about Melo, at least Melo gave a fucck!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Melo's a good player. He was the best midfielder in Serie A when we signed him from Fiorentina! He was unlucky with his teammates back then and gave his best for Juve, fighting for every ball giving his maximum - you can't really ask for more of a player!?

He spend one season in Turkey and scored tons of goals, proving yet again he is more then a simple ball winner.

Celebrating every good tackle is also a cool thing. Have you guys seen this by the way?;

that roll against Genoa :lol2:

great memories.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We will have one that is 500x better with Pirlo (best regista in the world), Vidal (best DM in europe and probably the world according to stats) + Marchisio and Asamoah.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
We will have one that is 500x better with Pirlo (best regista in the world), Vidal (best DM in europe and probably the world according to stats) + Marchisio and Asamoah.
That's not the point. The point is we strengthen our rivals. Since we know it very well how our ex-player perform against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)