Felipe Melo (12 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He insulted you because he said Gala fans are the best he has ever witnessed? Wow.
It's not like that man. When he left us he was ungrateful and moaning about everything. It is evident that he is an ass kisser of teams wherever he plays.

Certainly too weak person to play for Juventus. Anyway i wish him the best and would like to see him staying over there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
:rofl: sorry lowlife you can't be serious about that
Oh really? Why was never Marchisio picked ahead of him when they played in same team? Marchisio was pushed to LW, under ferrara and Del Neri, while Melo played as DM. And remember why was never Melo called Casper? That is not coincidence. And I am speaking about two years at Juve Melo and Marchisio, excluding this year since they can't be compared.
Felipe is good, a good player with good technique. I also don't know why he's not liked.

In the right team and with a good coach he can produce the goods and make a difference.
:agree:
:howler:

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 15:17 ----------

if Conte rated him or wanted to keep him he would have! but he didn't! he got rid of him along with ziegler, his first act as the manager!

as for melo>marchisio? :howler: it is no coincidence that Marchisio has been linked with man utd for a couple of years now, yet who came in for melo in the summer? only galatasaray! and even so they wern't keen on buying him outright to begin with! even arsenal didn't want him! that says a lot
He got rid of him because of what he spoke to the media about some players, and we don't know whether it was Conte who got rid of him or it was Angelli or Marotta. So don't make such assumptions please.

Oh now we take Manure as mean to measure our players performances. Remember Cagliari's central midfielders are better than Manure's one. Carrick, Anderson, Scholes :sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh really? Why was never Marchisio picked ahead of him when they played in same team? Marchisio was pushed to LW, under ferrara and Del Neri, while Melo played as DM. And remember why was never Melo called Casper? That is not coincidence. And I am speaking about two years at Juve Melo and Marchisio, excluding this year since they can't be compared.

:agree:

He got rid of him because of what he spoke to the media about some players, and we don't know whether it was Conte who got rid of him or it was Angelli or Marotta. So don't make such assumptions please.

Oh now we take Manure as mean to measure our players performances. Remember Cagliari's central midfielders are better than Manure's one. Carrick, Anderson, Scholes :sergio:
because cagliari are a more prestigious club than man utd right? common you missed the point completely! who else other than galatasaray showed any real interest in melo last summer? and even so gala were only prepared to loan him! at least man utd or at least fergusson has been a huge admirer of Marchisio's for a couple of years now.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You are fucking retarded...but you probably knew it already. Your so called "point" is ridiculous.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
because cagliari are a more prestigious club than man utd right? common you missed the point completely! who else other than galatasaray showed any real interest in melo last summer? and even so gala were only prepared to loan him! at least man utd or at least fergusson has been a huge admirer of Marchisio's for a couple of years now.
I know where you going with that?

I heard that Vidal is wanted by Mourinho? Oh Real Madrid is a prestigious club and Vidal is the best player in the world now.

My point is that, Ferguson admires a lot of players and his midfield is shitte. They couldn't even afford Sneijders wages.

Almost forgot Fergie showed admiration for this guy called Bebe and paid like 8 million. Just saying!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know where you going with that?

I heard that Vidal is wanted by Mourinho? Oh Real Madrid is a prestigious club and Vidal is the best player in the world now.

My point is that, Ferguson admires a lot of players and his midfield is shitte. They couldn't even afford Sneijders wages.

Almost forgot Fergie showed admiration for this guy called Bebe and paid like 8 million. Just saying!

bebe was bought to the recommendation of carlos queiroz and not because fergie actually liked him, fact it fergie is a winner over the years he has coached some of the best midfielders in the world and for someone of fergie's stature (whether you love him or hate him) has admiration for Marchisio that tells you something. Just because man utd couldn't afford sneijder's wages doesn't make him shit neither, but there is no way in hell Melo will ever be better than Marchisio, melo will only ever succeed with smaller sides where he will be given the attention he wants, something he will never get with a bigger side, Marchisio on the other hand im confident to say will go on to win many honours with Juve

---------- Post added 19.05.2012 at 15:14 ----------

:howler: sorry but Scholes is to the english as Pirlo is to the Italians, unless Melo > Pirlo too? :seven:

Melo isn't even liked in his own sodding country :lol: he was a wanted man in Brazil after his sending off against Holland in the last wc

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)