Felipe Melo (1 Viewer)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Like an insult?

I remember he apologized to the fans couple of times, one of them was when he scored a header and went straight to them and asked for forgiveness.
It sounded like he didn't like everything here in Turin.

"I won't return to Juventus, it was a traumatic time for me and my family, I am grateful for having made the team however, my time at Juventus is over."
Also, as i said he threw a bad word about fans saying they are not so good like those in Stambul are.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well that you don't know that. Unless you provide some quotes from Conte saying that he don't want him.

Fuck vidal and his 12 year old haircut. Fuck Vidal and his pato-esque celebration. Fuck Licht and his lame yellow card after each time he loses the ball on one-on-one situation.
:howler:

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 15:17 ----------

It's funny how you speak as you are Conte's assistant. We don't know why he was loaned. He just spoke his mind, and someone didn't like it. Melo is hard worker, very good player going forward, very good tackle, from technical point of view he would fit perfectly in this JUVE.

Two years in Juve
Melo > Marchisio
if Conte rated him or wanted to keep him he would have! but he didn't! he got rid of him along with ziegler, his first act as the manager!

as for melo>marchisio? :howler: it is no coincidence that Marchisio has been linked with man utd for a couple of years now, yet who came in for melo in the summer? only galatasaray! and even so they wern't keen on buying him outright to begin with! even arsenal didn't want him! that says a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)