Felipe Melo (12 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
that is why I want him out but lowlife keeps on thinking conte actually wants melo back :sergio:
I never say melo is a shit player but he doesn't fit this juve. Which is build with teampower above indivudial class and that makes us champions and that is why players as melo but also tevez and co doesn't fit this current juve even though they maybe be better then the players we have at our dispossal and I do agree with badass that vidal is better then Melo.

Replace Melo with Elia and it's just as true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I think that Melo fits perfectly in Conte's plan and in this present Juve, but Conte wouldnt have him because Melo is a loose cannon and the chances are great that he will have a negative effect on our team-morale which at present is the envy of almost all European teams.....

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I think that Melo fits perfectly in Conte's plan and in this present Juve, but Conte wouldnt have him because Melo is a loose cannon and the chances are great that he will have a negative effect on our team-morale which at present is the envy of almost all European teams.....
so he actually doesn't fit Conte's juve :p
Okay, once you've accepted it :D
yup I did with pain in my heart but I did :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did his cousin tell you?
doesn't take a genius to realise that. the amount of times he cost us matches by getting himself sent off, his general presence in the team was a negative one, the way he demanded respect from the fans without having earned it. Anyone who thinks he is coming back to Juve permanently are deluded, it is no coincidence that one of the first things Conte did when he took charge was to put his sorry ass on the market a decision i fully agree with

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
doesn't take a genius to realise that. the amount of times he cost us matches by getting himself sent off, his general presence in the team was a negative one, the way he demanded respect from the fans without having earned it. Anyone who thinks he is coming back to Juve permanently are deluded, it is no coincidence that one of the first things Conte did when he took charge was to put his sorry ass on the market a decision i fully agree with
It's funny how you speak as you are Conte's assistant. We don't know why he was loaned. He just spoke his mind, and someone didn't like it. Melo is hard worker, very good player going forward, very good tackle, from technical point of view he would fit perfectly in this JUVE.

Two years in Juve
Melo > Marchisio

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Felipe is good, a good player with good technique. I also don't know why he's not liked.

In the right team and with a good coach he can produce the goods and make a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)