Felipe Melo (6 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Felipe Melo ‏ @_FelipeMelo_

"Complimenti alla Juve per lo scudetto strameritato!Congratulazioni ai miei ex compagni e societá per la grande stagione Felice per i tifosi"

"Congratulations to Juventus for the scudetto strameritato!Congratulations to my former comrades and company for the great season happy for the fans"

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Melo got one red card last season, same as Vidal. This season Vidal has received 10 yellow cards, 4 more than Melo the whole season last year. Licht gets yellow cards game after game for bitching. But none talks shiite, about that because of double standards. Melo has scored 10 goals so far for Galatasaray, same amount as Matri who is a striker.
C'mon dude, Vidal > Melo by a mile.

You can look at statistics but they don't tell the whole story. Vidal was much more involved in our game plan, and although he got what "4 more yellow cards" than Melo, I'm sure they were intelligent fouls, ensuring they couldn't punish us on the breaks. Vidal scored a lot more than Melo at Juventus too.

The Turkish league is not of the same quality as Serie A, that's why Melo is doing particularly well but once he moves back up to the big leagues you'd see him go back into the shadows unless he does another crazy stint, enters the headlines and earns another 3-match ban.

I'd prefer to have Vidal any day of the week, but Melo is still a great player to have on the squad. But if we do get an offer for 10M+ I'd gladly accept it.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't quite know how to explain it, but my personal opinion is that Melo just doesn't suit Juve. His temperament, his personality... I don't know. Sure we've had our Monteros and Davids etc but they were hella brilliant and played a lot of heart. With Melo I just feel like the man doesn't think or doesn't put the club first. All presumptuous, but I wouldn't be sad to see the back of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)