Felipe Melo (34 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Yes, for some reasons i always imagine that Fenerbache is the strongest team over there. (And they are i suppose) But the second one would be your team that always fighting them for the title. There are also Trabzonspor and Besiktas, but they are weaker than those first teams.

That is a vision of the guy who don't watch this championship. ;) It is right yea? ;)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Fuck Turkey and their whining about being in a worse position than Italy, if they would use their money with brain and develope their football more with the millions they pay to washed up stars with time they could be on the level of Germany with their passion for football, but all they care about is the present, and main examples of that braindead money-splashing on greedy has-beens are Galatasaray and Fenerbahce. Latvian NT came to Turkey's hell in 2003 (the supposed strong times of Turkish football, early 2000s) and fought back from 2:0 down to 2:2 in the Euro2004 play-offs and went to Portugal. We have 1 decent football stadium with 10 000 seats, the others are 3-4k max. And like 8 pro clubs, out of whom 3 has a budget bigger than one million dollars. The highest ever transfer money payed for a Latvian guy must be the 3m euros Dynamo Kiev payed for Verpakovskis. You need money to achieve things, but Turkey has more than enough of it, what they lack is the brain. Same story with Russia.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Yes, for some reasons i always imagine that Fenerbache is the strongest team over there. (And they are i suppose) But the second one would be your team that always fighting them for the title. There are also Trabzonspor and Besiktas, but they are weaker than those first teams.

That is a vision of the guy who don't watch this championship. ;) It is right yea? ;)
Even after the most humiliating decade(2002-2011) any club could ever have, no team came near Gala in the Balkans let alone just Turkey :)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Vidal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> melo

:stuckup:
C'mon badass! don't even mention Vidal in the same sentence with him. Vidal would make him look like a stupid joke.
And Hagi buddy! your team better have that 13mil ready or you won't see our monkey in your beloved gala shirt next year.
you know fener are waiting in line :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We'll decide that after seeing them against eachother in CL next season hopefully. Melo made a great partner with Selcuk Inan in the midfield at the moment and this really took his level to when he was back in Fiorentina and Almeria.
Vidal - Marchisio - Pirlo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> melo - inan

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
C'mon badass! don't even mention Vidal in the same sentence with him. Vidal would make him look like a stupid joke.
And Hagi buddy! your team better have that 13mil ready or you won't see our monkey in your beloved gala shirt next year.
you know fener are waiting in line :D
I don't think Melo would go there after what he did to them at the derby match a few weeks back :D Plus Fener will compete in the second division next year for match-fixing last season. You can only have up to two none Turkish players there and they gota be under 23 :lol2:

2hewscl.jpg

Just take a look at the goal he scored at 13.30. This is exactly what fener deserves :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)