Felipe Melo (20 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But is there a translator present? How is going to understand his coach? How is he going to understand the city life?
There is definitely a translator present in the team. As for the rest, it's up to him. If he wants he can hire a Turkish teacher. There were thousands of cases where players move to a country with unknown language and different culture. Krasic to Juve was a recent case.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
There is definitely a translator present in the team. As for the rest, it's up to him. If he wants he can hire a Turkish teacher. There were thousands of cases where players move to a country with unknown language and different culture. Krasic to Juve was a recent case.
Yeah, I've always wondered how players did it.

Translators make sense. :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, I've always wondered how players did it.

Translators make sense. :p
There were even many cases when the coach of a national team doesn't speak the language. Some Dutch guy coaching Georgia or a German coaching Albania (just examples). In such cases the coach talks in his native language and the translator translates for the players.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
So now we got to hope two things.

1) Melo impresses and Gala want to buy him.
2) Gala have the funds to buy him.
Number 2 wont be happening :)

As of last year, we've just had our worst league performance in our 106 years of history. We finished the league being 7th, just like Juve.

I believe Melo is 28 right now and he'll be 29 at the end of next season, Galatasaray don't have luxury to buy him for 13 millions, especially when he's coming to end of his contract at Juve. That wouldn't be a smart move for us. We are just trying to save this season by loaning players, because we just got a new coach and we want him to have time to scout players in Europe without investing so much right away.

I think Juve did wrong by loaning him to us because his market value will be less and less everyday from now due to his age.

http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/f4UHFdp5gF.jpg

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And when i thought no one could have ever pulled a worse move than Diego's, Marotta pulls this, this is probably the worst move of the decade...
Losing all 25 mil, despite the fact that the player is the best we have for that position and then be forced to yet invest more to replace him!!

Jee, not even Moratti when he was using Inter only for money laundry was not wasting so much amount of money and so fast!!

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
Melo's just a bit too one-dimensional player, so no big team wants him. We saw how quickly Emerson became useless, and that was over five years ago. If we're gonna play differently, it's no surprise that there isn't space at Juve for Melo.

On his first season here we saw how bad he was when he had to do more than just grab the ball and pass it to the guy next to him.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Dot tell me Melo Is going to be another Tiago situation :sergio: hope it's not a long time we don't cash in on this guy. Wouldve been nice to see Arsene acquire him something in exchange.

Jul 2, 2006
No way Galatasaray will pay that 13 million. No fucking way. They are not us. Not that cuntish and retard enough to using the option without thinking twice.
They don't have that money, they are already in huge debt, they are not even playing in Europa League and we got robbed by the gangster called marotta the scum.

Felipe Melo will be new Tiago. At the end of the season, either he will be sold to a village team in Brazil for peanuts or will be loaned out to another team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)