Felipe Melo (61 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,021
    Which club loans their best midfielder but the same player figures into the future plans of that same club? It's just a shitty deal, Ze.
    :sergio:

The average Hustini would say perhaps we needed some cash to seal the deal with Aguero :excited: But then again I'm not the average Hustini :depressed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    :sergio:

The average Hustini would say perhaps we needed some cash to seal the deal with Aguero :excited: But then again I'm not the average Hustini :depressed
    He has high hopes that the same guy who loaned Melo to Galatasaray for €2M can lure and get Aguero to sign for Juve. :howler:

Jul 2, 2006
    WΏΏdy;3161431 said:
    WHAT!!?? Bloody hell,this the the worst deal marotta has ever done :Sergio:
    As i said they aren't a rich team. They can pay his wages but can't spend like Russian clubs. I don't expect them to pay more than 8 million for a 30 years old dm. Even if they agree to more than that, in the end, they will negotiate for much less.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Seriously, 8 mil € is fucking terrible if true, there must be some reason why they want Melo out so badly because there's no way he's worth only 8 mil €, I expected at least 12 to 15.

On the other hand, this does show that Melo isnt that good as we all thought (and especially for 25 mil €), there were talks of Arsenal being interested in him last year, if they were they'd surely pounce on him for 8 mil.

It really shows how terrible our squad is when there is no decent club interested in our players.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Optimistic point of view:
    - Marotta did this to reduce the wages on the team's budget and to get a bit more income so we can offer more for Rossi/El Kun/Vargas
    - By letting Melo go play in the Turkish league, he might pick up form, and by not including an obligatory sum to pay, we may sell him for more to a spanish/english/german club next summer, providing he plays well and regains his place with Brazil
    - Trying to cut our losses on his 25 million fee by receiving numerous payments for him.

Pessimistic point of view:

- Marotta did this out of desperation and did not know how to sell Melo outright
    - We are getting ripped off and raped by this deal

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    its official now. Very nice deal for us, I wasnt sure if Galatasaray will agree to pay his full wage, I`m glad they have the will and money to do that...
    For the past 10 minutes (when you made your post) I have been struggling to see how this deal is very nice for us but I keep on failing. I will give it some time.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    A loan is a terrible move that's for certain.

However we hardly had clubs queuing up for him did we?
    I heard PSG several times, PSG who have been bought by some Qatar investors, PSG who have shit loads of money. And I am sure, knowing how Melo is, he would have loved a move to Paris.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)