Felipe Melo (15 Viewers)

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
I think this is a loan with an obligation to buy sort of deal. 2mil € + ? but I think all together we will be lucky if we get 12mil€ for him in total. But to be fair I think this is his true market value.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Wow. What a fucking joke.

I wonder what the full story is behind this relationship meltdown... because this just doesn't make any sense at all to me right now.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
UFFICIALE, MELO AL GALATASARAY

Adesso è ufficiale: Felipe Melo lascia la Juventus e va in prestito al Galatasaray. La svolta è avvenuta ieri pomeriggio quando in corso Galileo Ferraris Marotta ha trovato l'accordo con gli emissari del club turco: due milioni di euro per un prestito oneroso di un anno. Il Galatasaray pagherà anche i circa 3 milioni di ingaggio di Melo.

It seems that they do not have the option to buy, but paid 2 million for a year's loan and his wages

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,010

Adesso è ufficiale: Felipe Melo lascia la Juventus e va in prestito al Galatasaray. La svolta è avvenuta ieri pomeriggio quando in corso Galileo Ferraris Marotta ha trovato l'accordo con gli emissari del club turco: due milioni di euro per un prestito oneroso di un anno. Il Galatasaray pagherà anche i circa 3 milioni di ingaggio di Melo.

It seems that they do not have the option to buy, but paid 2 million for a year's loan and his wages
    Does this mean he figures into our plans in the future or is it just a shitty deal? It's not like time was ticking and this was a desperate last-minute solution.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Does this mean he figures into our plans in the future or is it just a shitty deal? It's not like time was ticking and this was a desperate last-minute solution.
    Which club loans their best midfielder but the same player figures into the future plans of that same club? It's just a shitty deal, Ze.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    The worst part is, we get about 8m for our best midfielder, so what happens with the likes of Amauri, Iaquinta, Grygera, Sissoko? Marotta think he is Oprah, he can give gifts to the audience.:howler:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006

:wallbang:

What the hell is this Marotta doing?!!! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)