Felipe Melo (54 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
really? then how do you propose we solve the lack of mobility in midfield? play aguero there? We don't lack goals, we lack balance - Simple as!
You talk about balance when we will be playing a 2 man midfield and pirlo is one of them ,we'll be better off with someone like Diarra If we want to sell Melo, some one who will the dirty work .
and Vidal is not that kind of player.
And i said that Aguero impact on this team will be much greater than Vidal, you don't need to twist my words.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If we had to sell melo for vidal then yes i support it, purely for what i stated about the need to solve the lack of mobility in midfield, whilst will also compliment Pirlo nicely and better than melo would. In an ideal world id like to keep him and have Vidal still with Pirlo, but i can't see us planning on a 4-3-3 system anytime soon. So we might as well sell him whilst he still has some value.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You talk about balance when we will be playing a 2 man midfield and pirlo is one of them ,we'll be better off with someone like Diarra If we want to sell Melo, some one who will the dirty work .
and Vidal is not that kind of player.
And i said that Aguero impact on this team will be much greater than Vidal, you don't need to twist my words.
Diarra will do the dirty work yes, but he doesnt link the play upfront as effectively as vidal does which makes us static in midfield, which is why conte put a stop on Inler. Basically Vidal is the complete package, he can defend, pass, attack.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
If we had to sell melo for vidal then yes i support it, purely for what i stated about the need to solve the lack of mobility in midfield, whilst will also compliment Pirlo nicely and better than melo would. In an ideal world id like to keep him and have Vidal still with Pirlo, but i can't see us planning on a 4-3-3 system anytime soon. So we might as well sell him whilst he still has some value.
No matter what you do, no matter which CM or DM you pick, two man midfield with Pirlo will be buttfucked.

No matter if it's Vidal, Diarra, Inler or Melo. Two man midfield with Pirlo will be raped.

Chose a fit Essien if you want. It won't work. Pirlo needs two guys next to him.

Therefore, replacing Melo with Vidal = no upgrade whatsoever.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can't begin to count the number of times people used to post in the match threads about the lack of movement in our side
When I say lack of movement, I actually mean running without a purpose. We probably cover the same amount of kilometers as the other teams do, but most of it is meaningless running, brainless running. Our guys don't know how to open up for a pass, they never think two moves in advance so the guy who has the ball usually has to look in all 4 directions to find a free player who ran smartly and opened up to receive a pass. He doesn't find such a player so the pass goes back to Chiellini who kicks it as hard as he can for Amauri and Iaquinta to fight for it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
When I say lack of movement, I actually mean running without a purpose. We probably cover the same amount of kilometers as the other teams do, but most of it is meaningless running, brainless running. Our guys don't know how to open up for a pass, they never think two moves in advance so the guy who has the ball usually has to look in all 4 directions to find a free player who ran smartly and opened up to receive a pass. He doesn't find such a player so the pass goes back to Chiellini who kicks it as hard as he can for Amauri and Iaquinta to fight for it.
this cant be just the players though. to me it seems a problem with the coaching as well. we have had this problem with every coach since deschamps took over

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
this cant be just the players though. to me it seems a problem with the coaching as well. we have had this problem with every coach since deschamps took over
Of course it has just as much to do with the coaches. Probably more with them than with the players.

Pirlo would come handy here. An experienced maestro like him, even if he can't do things on the pitch as he could, will be of huge help to at least teach our players how, when and for what kind of pass to open up.
Krasic is helpless though. He's my favorite in this Juve team, but boy is his off the ball movement terrible. Thank God he's too fast so he can compensate for that. :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hah. kinda like casillas. some of his positioning is mind boggling bad for a keeper of his calibre, but makes up for it with pure reflexes

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Of course it has just as much to do with the coaches. Probably more with them than with the players.

Pirlo would come handy here. An experienced maestro like him, even if he can't do things on the pitch as he could, will be of huge help to at least teach our players how, when and for what kind of pass to open up.
Krasic is helpless though. He's my favorite in this Juve team, but boy is his off the ball movement terrible. Thank God he's too fast so he can compensate for that. :D
A left winger with pace is much needed.

Apr 15, 2006
is no source but after his talking in the media I know enough
like i said before maybe he made himself going out of the club because he wants to
Melo: "I want to stay, I love Juve and I want to win with this shirt."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...t-me-but-i-have-no-intention-to-leave-felipe-

:howler:
Melo doesn't belong to Juve, his head is all fucked up and it's affecting the entire squad. I believe it'll be the right move to sell him.
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)