Felipe Melo (48 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What did he say that makes him bigger than Juve?
The part were he say he had an almost perfect season and we (the supporters) shouldn't blame him for finish 7th. Juve should respect me more
In a teamsport when failing everyone is for the blame.
for example where was Melo when we had 21423436 thousands draws last season and lost against lecce, bologna, and all the other humiliations we had to go through last season

Micheal

Jul 16, 2011
Haven't seen Vidal play. Is he a world class DM/CM? if he isn't am guessing, what's the point in replacing Melo for someone not that much better? if at all? i reckon he's done this just to cut costs and cause Melo exposed him for being incompetent, and making useless mediocre signings, and not lie, like the other players and say yes "we will win everything next season" and we have "world class" players. And that "Conte is a world class coach" Although he was at serie B when we decided to make him our coach.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Haven't seen Vidal play. Is he a world class DM/CM? if he isn't am guessing, what's the point in replacing Melo for someone not that much better? if at all? i reckon he's done this just to cut costs and cause Melo exposed him for being incompetent, and making useless mediocre signings, and not lie, like the other players and say yes "we will win everything next season" and we have "world class" players. And that "Conte is a world class coach" Although he was at serie B when we decided to make him our coach.
it doesn't matter whether vidal is world class or not, lets face it Melo isn't neither, or at least he doesn't come close to representing the value we paid for. The fact is we lacked mobility in midfield for some years now, Vidal will give that mobility and added energy to the team, he links up the midfield and attack far better than Melo does, and provides another outlet, other than just relying on krasic. I'm getting tired of the term world class being used and made as our excuse for our failures, its bullshit quite honestly speaking, we've lacked balance, whilst most here want Aguero thinking he will lead us to glory by himself, Vidal on the other hand would be far more beneficial

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
it doesn't matter whether vidal is world class or not, lets face it Melo isn't neither, or at least he doesn't come close to representing the value we paid for. The fact is we lacked mobility in midfield for some years now, Vidal will give that mobility and added energy to the team, he links up the midfield and attack far better than Melo does, and provides another outlet, other than just relying on krasic. I'm getting tired of the term world class being used and made as our excuse for our failures, its bullshit quite honestly speaking, we've lacked balance, whilst most here want Aguero thinking he will lead us to glory by himself, Vidal on the other hand would be far more beneficial

BRAAAVVVOOOO !!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the funny thing is people here forget that we arn't in the CL and they think because we have money and history that makes us automatically legible to us signing the ribery's robben's messi's of this world right now. Face it! we're not in that position! For once use your brains and empathise - Ok im Arjen Robben (or whoever) Juve just approached me with an offer, now why the f*ck would i want to leave Bayern who despite a slight blimp last season, will look to bounce back this season, and are at least in europe, with a team that is competitive enough to win titles next season, ask yourself what does Juve offer that Bayern doesn't? and you may begin to understand why being linked with players like rossi, vucinic, vidal will be the pinnacle of the sort of quality we can attract this summer.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
the funny thing is people here forget that we arn't in the CL and they think because we have money and history that makes us automatically legible to us signing the ribery's robben's messi's of this world right now. Face it! we're not in that position! For once use your brains and empathise - Ok im Arjen Robben (or whoever) Juve just approached me with an offer, now why the f*ck would i want to leave Bayern who despite a slight blimp last season, will look to bounce back this season, and are at least in europe, with a team that is competitive enough to win titles next season, ask yourself what does Juve offer that Bayern doesn't? and you may begin to understand why being linked with players like rossi, vucinic, vidal will be the pinnacle of the sort of quality we can attract this summer.
so true :agree:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Once again my friend very well said

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Vidal will not lead us to glory either .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)