Felipe Melo (92 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I can only hope now that we will minimize loses and AT LEAST, sell him for a decent price,
but after releasing Tiago, it doesnt seem possible, as Marotta selling skills seem to be as bad as Secco's.
Brace for yet another huge economical blow...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I can only hope now that we will minimize loses and AT LEAST, sell him for a decent price,
but after releasing Tiago, it doesnt seem possible, as Marotta selling skills seem to be as bad as Secco's.
Brace for yet another huge economical blow...
Tiago sucks balls no one wants him he sucks badly and i'm happy he is gone !

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Its a fucking disgrace how Melo has been treated. He had every right to react to the club, who WERE, it seems plainly obvious now, organizing his sale a while back.

He was our best player last season. What does this say to the rest of the squad??? Play better than anyone else at the club, show passion, show spirit, and...we will sell you. Ok??? how is that for an incentive??? its a disincentive to prosper, and succeed...

If Conte is the one who sanctioned this, and yet has kept motta and martinez in his squad, i am suddenly very worried about this coming season.

Fucking stupid. absolutely fucking stupid...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Melo doesn't belong to Juve, his head is all fucked up and it's affecting the entire squad. I believe it'll be the right move to sell him.

Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal and Pazienza are more than enough for Serie A.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Melo doesn't belong to Juve, his head is all fucked up and it's affecting the entire squad. I believe it'll be the right move to sell him.

Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal and Pazienza are more than enough for Serie A.
:howler: :howler:

I think I missed the part where you were playing with the guys, pardon me. Was it a trial?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
you can laugh but you also don't know what he said or done to Conte, marotta and agnelli
and I am still mad at his talking how he is bigger then Juve and that I want to Mourinho. I am very easy with to me they can be sold after those talking (also Marchisio if he said those things)
And no one (expect Alex) is replaceable.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
you can laugh but you also don't know what he said or done to Conte, marotta and agnelli
and I am still mad at his talking how he is bigger then Juve and that I want to Mourinho. I am very easy with to me they can be sold after those talking (also Marchisio if he said those things)
And no one (expect Alex) is replaceable.
What did he say that makes him bigger than Juve?

Are you the "psychologist" the club supposedly signed mid-season?
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)