Felipe Melo (7 Viewers)

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Portuguese newspappers are talking about a loan to Liverpool with option to buy in 15M. :lol:

Aquilani in the inverse way, what a funny shit to read. With Marotta, I don't feel safe about this, though. :frown:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Felipe Melo "My future? at Juventus I'm happy but in football never say never. In the past Mourinho and Wenger have said good things about me which show I have done something good. Brazilian talents? Neymar could be the anti Messi but for me the better option is Lucas of Sao Paulo"

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
He will be sold if Inler signs, unfortunately.

Inler is a good player, but Melo offers more steel, and has finally settled into our squad. He has the occasional "kick someone in the face" moment, but it is hardly a routine occurrence.

Unlike the tactical misfit Diego and his 4m a season wages, Melo can slide into w/e midfield system we field, and given the rumoured transfer fee/wages of Inler, the savings in salary and potential profit on player sale are not enough to justify this transfer.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well not every system...certainly can't be trusted to be the lone DMF in front of the back 4.

much more talented player than Gokhan, but he needs to mature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)