Felipe Melo (19 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
- Looks like he is settling for mediocrity, kick him out too.

Melo believes in Del Neri

Felipe Melo insists he and his Juventus teammates are fully behind under pressure boss Gigi Del Neri.

The latter’s position is in some doubt with numerous names being linked with his job for next season.

However, after last night’s 1-0 win over Lazio, the Brazilian international has publicly backed the tactician.

“We’re all with him, both the team and the club,” the former Fiorentina player noted. “When he arrived, he gave me confidence and I’m with him. I’d follow him even into the sea…”

Juventus kept their slim hopes of qualifying for the Champions League alive on Monday night with a victory that now sees them just four points shy of Lazio in fourth.

“We’ll keep believing until the end, but we must continue to take each game as it comes,” the midfielder continued. “We beat a great side, showing our strength.

“We played against Lazio at the Olimpico, in front of 60,000 jubilant fans, but we showed an intelligent display, managing the pressure and shaping the game following Cristian Ledesma’s sending off.”

Lazio were left infuriated by the loss after the referee failed to award them a penalty for a challenge on Sergio Floccari.

However, Felipe Melo suggested that the Old Lady could have had a spot-kick too after contact on him in the box.

“Should I have been awarded a penalty? I don’t like to speak about these things. It was a foul, but perhaps there could have also been one for Lazio. Referees make mistakes, as we all do.”

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why isn't he playing? suspended or injurie?

And what did he do in brazil that he will not get called there again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)