Felipe Melo (353 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Nedvěd;3023494 said:
Really? :shocked:

What did they want/post about? :D
They were being friendly at first and said like "Hey, we are going to Turin to watch Juve-City, can you guys tell us about tickets and hotels etc"

All of the sudden they got jumped by our members. It was a hillarious thread. I'll try to find it for you if I can.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedvěd

They were calling us Jube, saying that we suck and that their club is magnificent.

Idiots, really.
They were being friendly at first and said like "Hey, we are going to Turin to watch Juve-City, can you guys tell us about tickets and hotels etc"

All of the sudden they got jumped by our members. It was a hillarious thread. I'll try to find it for you if I can.
:lol:
Jube?

Weird thing United forums rarley got invasions from City fans, yet Juve get invaded. :/

Nedvěd

Jun 7, 2003
And better than Felipe Melo.

Nedvěd;3023515 said:
Mascherano is better than Melo, but Melo fits Juve better in a 4-4-2 due to his ability to drive forward and pass.
fuck him i liked him. but if you guys saw the clasicos then hopefully you will know why i dont like this bitch. like adebayor said "football is a mans game but all the bitches from barca played like pussies" he didnt say it that way i invented the last part. actually he said "they were crying like babies" if someone want to know what he really said but i think pussies is a better discription for mascherano and the other bitches.

May 22, 2007
fuck him i liked him. but if you guys saw the clasicos then hopefully you will know why i dont like this bitch. like adebayor said "football is a mans game but all the bitches from barca played like pussies" he didnt say it that way i invented the last part. actually he said "they were crying like babies" if someone want to know what he really said but i think pussies is a better discription for mascherano and the other bitches.
Adebayor was barely playing the "mans game", too busy bombing into every other player he saw.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont think Melo's the best DM in the world, I do think he'll make it to the top 5 CM's in Serie A, but I can think of many better DM's. Yaya Touré as an example.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I dont think Melo's the best DM in the world, I do think he'll make it to the top 5 CM's in Serie A, but I can think of many better DM's. Yaya Touré as an example.
Toure hasn't played as a DM since he joined City.

De Jong is a better DM than Melo, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 353)