Felipe Melo (333 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
that was the highlight of the match for me...when the little ant got ploughed to the floor by Big Phil, who had yet again, a far more solid game than the others.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
kasaki, i am a keen fan of the imp. Always have been, and still have hopes of him coming home, if we get in a proper manager who recognizes that we lack speed and invention and dribblers and flair in the offensive third, and that we already own a player with a healthy dose in all those areas of talent. It just made me chuckle to see Melo crunch him. Nothing malicious, just a big chap running through a dwarf. The goal was lovely, i was actually very pleased for him. And have always taken the quotes attributed to him with a mountain of salt. Many seem to use snippets, translated snippets from italian to english as reason to label him a whiny little bitch. Its not how I see him...and yes, would love to see him in our squad next season.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
kasaki, i am a keen fan of the imp. Always have been, and still have hopes of him coming home, if we get in a proper manager who recognizes that we lack speed and invention and dribblers and flair in the offensive third, and that we already own a player with a healthy dose in all those areas of talent. It just made me chuckle to see Melo crunch him. Nothing malicious, just a big chap running through a dwarf. The goal was lovely, i was actually very pleased for him. And have always taken the quotes attributed to him with a mountain of salt. Many seem to use snippets, translated snippets from italian to english as reason to label him a whiny little bitch. Its not how I see him...and yes, would love to see him in our squad next season.
+rep :totti:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 333)