Felipe Melo (19 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Bad google translate.

Considered one of the worst in the field today against Bologna, Felipe Melo, Brazilian midfielder of Juventus, spoke after the race to Sky Sports for comment on the performance: "We must take all our responsibilities. In the first half we did well, we could leave cover 1-0. In the second half we got goals on the counterattack and then things went a bit 'so and so. Lecce? What happened is we have not forgotten what happened here was different. In Lecce course we fought and we have not, today we tried at least until the end. Their first two occasions they had two goals. The year of Melo? I never said. When things were going well we have always talked a good midfield, with me Aquilani and one of the strongest couples in Europe, it was said in the papers. The fault is not in the midfield, the blame lies with us all. We have to work and keep quiet. "

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Bad google translate.

Considered one of the worst in the field today against Bologna, Felipe Melo, Brazilian midfielder of Juventus, spoke after the race to Sky Sports for comment on the performance: "We must take all our responsibilities. In the first half we did well, we could leave cover 1-0. In the second half we got goals on the counterattack and then things went a bit 'so and so. Lecce? What happened is we have not forgotten what happened here was different. In Lecce course we fought and we have not, today we tried at least until the end. Their first two occasions they had two goals. The year of Melo? I never said. When things were going well we have always talked a good midfield, with me Aquilani and one of the strongest couples in Europe, it was said in the papers. The fault is not in the midfield, the blame lies with us all. We have to work and keep quiet. "
:howler:

Players giving interviews about keeping quiet. It does not get any better than this.

Jul 1, 2010
Sell him and get Mascherano. He lost his place at Barcelona to Busquets and they would sell him.

I want our midfield to look like this next season: Krasic-Mascherano-Sahin-Bastos.

That would be fap worthy.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Sell him and get Mascherano. He lost his place at Barcelona to Busquets and they would sell him.

I want our midfield to look like this next season: Krasic-Mascherano-Sahin-Bastos.

That would be fap worthy.
yeah, so we would basically play 4-2-4 because krasics and bastos' defensive quality are near null ?!?!? great idea mr. football manager 2008

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Juventus Eye Premier League Deals

Juventus are reportedly eyeing transfer deals in the Premier League involving Felipe Melo, Arsenal’s Denilson and Leighton Baines of Everton.
The Bianconeri are already looking to the summer after another desperately disappointing campaign.

According to Talksport, they are prepared to offer Brazil midfielder Melo to the Gunners in exchange for his fellow countryman Denilson Pereira Neves.

The 23-year-old is struggling to find space at Arsenal and would bring some pace to Juve, while Melo is admired by manager Arsene Wenger.

Juventus are also interested in another Premier League figure, namely Everton left-back Baines.

The 26-year-old is also being tracked by Tottenham and Bayern Munich, earning him a €12m price-tag.

Italian media dub Baines a 'cut-price Gareth Bale.’

FI

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
would be hard to replace melo...Mascherano would be very nice but i doubt he'll join us.

krasic mascherano hamsik bastos wouldnt be bad either...hamsik is a fav of mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)