Felipe Melo (21 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Not at his best i dont know what happened to our players when we play against smalls team like lecce .

They simple are not motivated , i hate this situation !

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
in the 1st half he loses a ball in the 30m of the opposite side...runs after the lecce player that has possesion to our 30 meters then he gets stoned and simply stops and left him to shoot the ball, but storari makes a super save.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He has got to stop acting like a clown all the time and concentrating on playing well...he is getting all the "legend" comments for his behaviour but i wonder what we would call him if he did the same playing for some other team...probably a clown.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That would be an awkward moment between the 2 of them. Gigi is going for the fist pump but Melo is going for the high hand shake...:shifty:

It's like that moment when two people walking towards each other keep going the same way only to keep walking into the person.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
That would be an awkward moment between the 2 of them. Gigi is going for the fist pump but Melo is going for the high hand shake...:shifty:

It's like that moment when two people walking towards each other keep going the same way only to keep walking into the person.
You have that often with whites and blacks, the misunderstanding in the greeting and all. :agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He still has tree trunks for legs...man I don't know if I would enjoy going in a 1v1 for the ball with him...might just rather take the boot to the face:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)