Felipe Melo (54 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
did you watch the first 5 games of this season? when he gave away a penalty for a kick to a guys sternum? when he had his "brain farts"?

after 5 games of this season i was ready to go to Turin and break his legs so that he couldn't fuck us up with moments of lunacy. i got a bit carried away with him actually playing football,this incident proves that he has learned nothing. yes the other player is no angel but FFS are we going to say this EVERY time he makes another mindless assault on another player,resulting in our team being reduced to 10 men and say "it's ok,it's Felipe"

an intelligent player would have used this to their advantage and went down or at least to jump back and allow the ref to do his job. a stupid player reacts to every single bit of provocation that he receives and reacts like a petulant child,there is no way he will ever learn

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Even Neddy did some crazy things.

Kneejerking-reaction all over the thread.
3 points. He cost us fucking 3 points and he may cost us more points by not playing in the next 3 games, especially now when we are short of players and there are many games. He actually deserves way more than what already is written in this thread, it's comparable to what Mellberg did in Chievo game 2 seasons ago, completely destroying our title challenge and teams morale back then.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
He'll learn. Delneri will probably put his foot in his ass next training. I think we will see Melo better than ever when he returns.
Melo will kick Del Neri so hard all his subcutaneous fat will settle around his jowls and he will look like Avram Grant

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
did you watch the first 5 games of this season? when he gave away a penalty for a kick to a guys sternum? when he had his "brain farts"?

after 5 games of this season i was ready to go to Turin and break his legs so that he couldn't fuck us up with moments of lunacy. i got a bit carried away with him actually playing football,this incident proves that he has learned nothing. yes the other player is no angel but FFS are we going to say this EVERY time he makes another mindless assault on another player,resulting in our team being reduced to 10 men and say "it's ok,it's Felipe"

an intelligent player would have used this to their advantage and went down or at least to jump back and allow the ref to do his job. a stupid player reacts to every single bit of provocation that he receives and reacts like a petulant child,there is no way he will ever learn
during the first games of the season nobody played very well. the team started slowly to find it's form. although i don't remember the incident you mention.

anyway, nobody said that this was the correct thing to do. but this season he has been exceptional. one of the main reasons we won many matches. you can't erase something like this so easily.

3 points. He cost us fucking 3 points and he may cost us more points by not playing in the next 3 games, especially now when we are short of players and there are many games. He actually deserves way more than what already is written in this thread, it's comparable to what Mellberg did in Chievo game 2 seasons ago, completely destroying our title challenge and teams morale back then.
he has given us many more points mate. of course we have bought him to give us points and that's his job. but you have to say that this season he has been far too better than we expected. it is unfair after just one match.

anyway, this is a dead end. some will continue to support him and some others not. i see it as just a mistake in a otherwise perfect season. i just don't see it as something that continues from last season...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
all of them except the last one last season or during the world cup.
What's your point? Last year he got one red card in the first part of the season and one in the second part. This year he got his red card in the first part of the season and he's yet to do it again in the 2nd part.
And we know that he will.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
What's your point? Last year he got one red card in the first part of the season and one in the second part. This year he got his red card in the first part of the season and he's yet to do it again in the 2nd part.
And we know that he will.
i was referring in general to his contribution to the team and his way of playing. this year he has been nothing close to what he was last year. anyway, if he plays like he does in a whole year, i can forgive 1 red card. i can't erase 17 whole matches for just one moment...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
so what? i still dont see how yesterday's event relates to any of those, how many pk's were chiellini's? how many worse FAR FAR worse red cards did camo get? like i said the same people with the torches at the beginning of the season trying to make a point thats not there.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Dont understand all the applause, too many mistakes in the first half. Just decent in the second. The midfield lay completely open.. Lost his head again in the final stages of the game.
actually it would have been strange if those blunders he made in the first half had actually cost us goals(and the game) if he would be getting the same praise
first game of the season:lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
so what? i still dont see how yesterday's event relates to any of those, how many pk's were chiellini's? how many worse FAR FAR worse red cards did camo get? like i said the same people with the torches at the beginning of the season trying to make a point thats not there.
Just that I never ever criticized Melo so your point is void.

Melo is a nut case, that can't be defended. He's way much better than anyone we have and anyone we can realistically get in that position, so we can't force him out. But it's a fact that he is a master of foolishly hurting the team. As was Camo in his last 3-4 seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)