Felipe Melo (66 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
stupid? if any of you as they claim doesnt react the same exact way this guy did, they should go on some testosterone treatment. fact is all the loudmouths who were saying how hed fail at the beginning of the season couldnt wait for something like this to happen, too bad this episode had nothing to do with him losing it. natural reaction.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Maybe Seven is right, sure he got very good talents and reads the game very good, but he is fucked up in head, and I doubt also he will change. I wouldn't put him in transfer list, but if a great offer comes (more than what we paid for his transfer fee) then the best thing is to sell!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
stupid? if any of you as they claim doesnt react the same exact way this guy did, they should go on some testosterone treatment. fact is all the loudmouths who were saying how hed fail at the beginning of the season couldnt wait for something like this to happen, too bad this episode had nothing to do with him losing it. natural reaction.
kicking back is natural, but kicking at the head of the guy?

I'm not saying we should dump this guy though, not at all. Hes way too amusing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So it's okay to be an idiot if you are a macho idiot?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There are other ways to take revenge.

If he had a brain he would have waited to later in the game and been able to do something that would hurt the player more and not get himself sent off.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
There are other ways to take revenge.

If he had a brain he would have waited to later in the game and been able to do something that would hurt the player more and not get himself sent off.
i have a brain, and would react the same exact way, maybe the solution is actually putting the clamps on unsportsmanlike behavior.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
thats exactly it ball-less person, because if you think the natural reaction to getting kicked in the balls is cowering and asking for mommy that makes you ball-less :)
I bet that many players, especially those more experienced ones, would have gotten Paci red carded.

I hate Barca, but I know that if Iniesta was kicked in the balls, he'd have rolled on the ground as if he's being slaughtered, while Xavi and co. would have surrounded the ref and forced out a red card for Paci.

Juve are both stupid and naive.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I bet that many players, especially those more experienced ones, would have gotten Paci red carded.

I hate Barca, but I know that if Iniesta was kicked in the balls, he'd have rolled on the ground as if he's being slaughtered, while Xavi and co. would have surrounded the ref and forced out a red card for Paci.

i dont care how smart and canny i am if anyone goes anywhere near my balls i m out to kill them. i d understand if it was any other part of the body.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

How times change, a team of Italians missing a trick.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Maybe Seven is right, sure he got very good talents and reads the game very good, but he is fucked up in head, and I doubt also he will change. I wouldn't put him in transfer list, but if a great offer comes (more than what we paid for his transfer fee) then the best thing is to sell!
:lol: you serious !! Who would pay 25 millions for this smartass ? 15 millions would be more than great . But clubs aren't stupid enough to even pay that kind of money.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
in all honesty i am disappointed,not in Melo but in myself. i was pretty vocal in my criticism of Felipe Melo early in the campaign,i continually raised my doubt of his mentality and his suitability to the responsibility that the coach was putting on him and his importance to the team. i allowed myself to be swayed by some powerful displays in midfield,i began to overlook his "brain-farts" as the majority did and started to believe he could be an important part of this team.

it is almost unbelievable that we are back here again,watching a professional footballer attempt to remove a fellow footballers head in a "Highlander" style of attack that may have resulted in Todd and Timmy being joined in orbit around the earth by the severed head of Massimo Paci.

it's sad to say but at 27 Felipe Melo will never learn and we are stuck with a ticking timebomb ready to go into meltdown at any given time,how can we trust him with such an important role in the team?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
guys you are totally unfair. this year's melo is a completely different player. he usually is calm and he bosses the midfield in every game alone. until this fucking match he was at least great.

but sometimes everybody looses his patience and his calmness. he is a human overall. the other cunt tried to hit him in the nuts. and he reacted back. i don't say that it is a good think but things like this happen. unless it happens many times, you can forgive him.

this year's melo has nothing to do with last years melo. i hope this is only one incident that won't happen again. you can't just like this erase 17 games for an incident in 1 game. and this year melo in 17 games was always patient and calm...

zidane once did this:

also roy keane, davids and montero did nasty tings at times.

but all of them were great players...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)