Felipe Melo (59 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Melo also revealed that Alberto Aquilani had teased him in the build up to the spot kick, insisting that he wouldn't be able to perform a cucchiaio like Francesco Totti.

It seems him and Aquilani have a good relationship, both are always complimenting each other and joking together nice to see.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I told everyone that Melo had it in him and that he shouldnt be judged based on last season. Great guy, quality footballer. I noticed when he has confidence he can play some really good long balls and some nice switches. Him Marchisio and Aquilani play well together.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm under the impression that Del Neri has a lot to do with Melo's form. You have to be a psychiatrist with Melo and it looks to me like Del Neri is doing that job, successfully.

All those statements by DN that Melo is the real leader of this team, hugging him, congratulating him after every performance. Looks like such things work with Melo and DN is doing exactly that.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm under the impression that Del Neri has a lot to do with Melo's form. You have to be a psychiatrist with Melo and it looks to me like Del Neri is doing that job, successfully.

All those statements by DN that Melo is the real leader of this team, hugging him, congratulating him after every performance. Looks like such things work with Melo and DN is doing exactly that.
An excitable kid with a parent who understands him? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)