Felipe Melo (74 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I think Melo would kick the crap out of Momo, he has that sadistic look in his eyes!
Momo is more of the sweet and nice guy, tho he got these black ninja kicks! Hmm maybe it would be a draw...

Aush, wtf man :D Kankerleijer is not a great thing to put under your name!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think Melo would kick the crap out of Momo, he has that sadistic look in his eyes!
Momo is more of the sweet and nice guy, tho he got these black ninja kicks! Hmm maybe it would be a draw...

From seeing Sissoko's out of control passing I doubt he has much control over his own limbs, he'd just go lanky spider over Melo.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

a draw? Momo had an eye injury and came back after that, how many players you knew with an eye injury? Momo never gives up, a draw is unacceptable for him. It's all or nothing for Momo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, if they're outnumbered then so that would most probably be the case.

I've actually seen someone who is a trained black belt whoop two street thugs asses plus they even had knives. There's no doubting that martial arts gives you an edge.
Pun?

:nerd:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Felipe Melo has today given an interview with La Gazzetta on Juventus, Brazil and why his son is called Lineker.

The combative midfielder has started the season brightly in Turin after a nightmare campaign last term, which ended in Bianconeri failure and World Cup shame.

“We have to be optimistic about the season ahead,” Melo noted. “We are Juventus, the biggest club in the world, and one destined to win. You only make mistakes in one year here, not any more.

“Boss Gigi Del Neri and director Beppe Marotta took me to one side at the start of the season and said: 'Felipe, you’ve very important for us.’

“The rest God did and I wanted to turn the page over, even if a bad season is never the fault of just one player.”

After struggling with Juve following his €24m move from Fiorentina, Melo was then painted as a villain in Brazil’s World Cup campaign following dismissal against Holland.

“Don’t confuse character with malice. Nevertheless, it is up to you. I’ve heard worse – after the World Cup I was referred to as disloyal and unfair,” he added.

“But go and have a look at my career, I have never hurt anyone. I’m tough, spirited, but fair.

“Brazil-Holland? It’s sad as we missed out on a great opportunity seeing as we could have been 3-0 up just in the first half.

“I only feel some sort of responsibility up to a certain point because we were already down when I was sent off, and we sort of already knew that we wouldn’t get back in the game.”

Melo hasn’t played for Brazil since given that new boss Mano Menezes has looked at other midfield options so far.

If he bosses Brazil then it means he must deserve it, but I know what I am worth,” continued the South American.

“I’m a great player, the most expensive Brazilian signed by Juventus, one of the most prestigious clubs in the world. :lol:

“I am just focusing on doing my best on the field of play, to give my all, and following my dream of returning to the national side.

“If I play well then the Coach will have to consider me as he is obliged to keep a check on all players.

“I also know that he will be spending some time in Europe to watch a few games. That’s good, I’ll invite him to watch us, perhaps Milan-Juventus…”

The pink paper also questioned the Brazilian on stories that he named one of his three kids Lineker in honour of England legend Gary.

"Absolutely not. I read this, but it's not true,” he insisted. “It's an idea stolen from my father who wanted to call my brother Lineker.

“I was a little boy at the time, but I said to him: 'Papa, find another name, because I would like to give this to my first son.’ I already had clear ideas back then," he laughed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)