Felipe Melo (35 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
You remmember that:D
Kapo - Cisse - Fadiga
The Destruction!
he was so good in real life too...kapo joined juve, fadiga joined inter, but his problem with health almost killed his career.....and kapo was good in every team where i watched him (probably except wigan), i don't know why his career goes in this way...boulogne is absolutely not his level...same shit happen with Ruben Olivera...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Kapo was terrible at Juve,rubbish at Birmingham and invisible at Wigan,methinks he is a prime example of footballer looking much better than he really is for 1 season and then making a career out of "new dawns" that never kick off,then retiring with the feeling that he is a great "what if...."

kinda like Christian Vieri

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Kapo was terrible at Juve,rubbish at Birmingham and invisible at Wigan,methinks he is a prime example of footballer looking much better than he really is for 1 season and then making a career out of "new dawns" that never kick off,then retiring with the feeling that he is a great "what if...."

You can't say that, Vieri was big.

Mar 9, 2006

rubbish at citizen's? 25 games 6 goals and few assists is rubbish statistic?in wigan yes he was invisible

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Emerson was amazing for Juventus,i remember having many "discussions" with people who don't truly appreciate the level this guy reached for us

each to their own but Emerson was absolutely brilliant for us
I miss that team so much. Yeah, we didn't play fantastic football but at least we won silverware. Other than a stellar starting XI we didn't have depth in the bench, other than Del Piero/Zlatan (whichever wasn't playing) of course.

And man, I hated Olivera, the guy is not even a footballer, the very definition of mediocre.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I lost to my roommate twice, in Fifa 2011, and Melo twice picked a freaking red. Apparently he hasn't turn the corner yet and still the same old story. I say sell his ass to a team in afghanistan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)