Felipe Melo (81 Viewers)

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
I don't think there ever was a goal I was celebrating with more passion, both at the moment it was scored and after the game. Importance, frustration, hard work and everything, all contributed in the build up for me going mad at the moment we grabbed the winning goal. :scarf:
Oh what a day it was.. Didn't really expect him to score it though!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Emerson was amazing for Juventus,i remember having many "discussions" with people who don't truly appreciate the level this guy reached for us

each to their own but Emerson was absolutely brilliant for us

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i think that the problem isn't Emerson but the fact that Capello's team played such stale,stoic football that we were all crying out for more creativity and Emerson was singled out as being symptomatic of Capello's footballing philosophy. this detracts from the simple fact that Emerson was brilliant at breaking up the play and helped keep the team moving,he was integral to the success f this team in that period but unfortunately his style of play is often overlooked and unappreciated

May 22, 2007
i think that the problem isn't Emerson but the fact that Capello's team played such stale,stoic football that we were all crying out for more creativity and Emerson was singled out as being symptomatic of Capello's footballing philosophy. this detracts from the simple fact that Emerson was brilliant at breaking up the play and helped keep the team moving,he was integral to the success f this team in that period but unfortunately his style of play is often overlooked and unappreciated
This is exactly what I think. Put Emerson in this team, and we could almost go for a diamond midfield with Aquilani having less responsibility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)