Felipe Melo (14 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
The one year acclimation period seems to be over and now we have finally have the player we wanted in the first place.

Can't help but feel more regret about Diego not getting another season, as well.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He's not making huge mistakes, but his positioning could still be better.

I think both Juve central midfielders are getting too high up the pitch too often, though this may be Delneri's fault if that is the tactic.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

I think both Juve central midfielders are getting too high up the pitch too often, though this may be Delneri's fault if that is the tactic.
This.

Del Neri wants all out attack it seems :p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

he has cut out the silly mistakes and is improving game on game,given that i wanted him dropped 3 weeks ago it is some turnaround

Mar 9, 2006

At the end of the match against the Sardi, Felipe Melo spoke on Juventus Channel: «We had a so and so start but at the end of the day we played a great match. We are improving and are on the right track. We must continue like this, especially in the attacking phase and improve in the defence while trying to make mistakes which we made even today. Aquilani? He is a great player and I am happy to have champions like him by my side just like Marchisio and Sissoko. The new arrivals have adapted well. We did not sign Ibrahimovic but many excellent players who will help us do well. Above all, we are forming a group and together with the supporters who are close to us we are all united to do well».

:D Melonator :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He gave his jersey to the ref, the ref in turn signed a yellow card for him :D, Melo sounds like a cool guy. I really hope he continues, I always knew he had it in him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)