Felipe Melo (337 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Felipe Melo Is Our Leader - Juventus Coach Luigi Del Neri
Luigi Del Neri is putting faith in Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo.

Juventus coach Luigi Del Neri has described Felipe Melo as a leader, and is confident the Brazilian will put his nervy past behind him.

Melo struggled to adapt last season following his big money move from Fiorentina.

But Del Neri has recast the mindset and is expecting a stellar campaign from the combative midfielder.

"Is there are leader in this group? From what I have seen in these first few months I say Melo is the leader," Del Neri told Tuttosport.

"I have no complaints about him. He jokes in the dressing room and he is doing really well.

"Who is Melo's ideal partner? I would say all of our players can co-exist in the midfield."

Juventus have strengthened considerably over the summer, but Del Neri believes they are still lacking compared to Inter and Milan.

"Inter are the strongest team in Serie A. They must only recover from bingeing on victories.

"Milan have focused on great champions like Juve a year ago. Anyway, whoever criticises our transfer strategy is mistaken.

"All the players who arrived are internationals, the others were already in the squad. That said, everyone likes to have aces."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He was totally a mess in the first 25 minutes, but I thought he did a good job in the last 20 minutes, and just calmed down. He needs to release the ball quickers, and let the play flow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 337)