Felipe Melo (337 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

that was felipe melo 2nd call to ESPN Brasil yesterday, when he called to say he was sorry for the first on.
on the first call he got really pissed. some journalists where saying congrats to him and then one of the most famous brazilian journalist, Paulo Vinicius Coelho (aka PVC) asked him

PVC: "you didnt have a good year at juventus. why should we belive that your world cup will be dif then the 09/10 season?"
Melo: "did you watch serie a?"
PVC: "yeah, a lot"
Melo: "there are controversies, I dont agree with you. We have to look at numbers, I work with number. I didnt play 6 games and Juve lost 5 of them"
PVC: "but with you Juventus had their worst season in 40 years"
Melo: "wait a min, its not because there was an award (Bidone d'Oro), that a radio gave as a joke, that you can say somethiing like that, i dont think you understand anything about football"
PVC: "no, im sorry Felipe, but Im not joking, im saying that because we broadcast italian serie a"
Melo: "first of all you need to check the players statistics, watch his season and then say something, what you're saying is ridiculous, I cant believe it! are you a journalist?"
PVC: "i am, are you a player?"

after that he started to say that everyone thought that he had a bad season, not just him, but Felipe Melo had already hung up :lol2:
Bwahahahahhahahaaaa!!! I can't believe it. Zinggggg!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I guess I'm alone in thinking he is one of our laziest players. I can't even count the amount of times I have seen him slowly jogging back after losing the ball or misplacing a pass anymore, while the other are running their ass off.
As much as I like Melo, this I agree with. Same with Brazil also.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I think that most of the criticism he gets (from media & fans) has to do with his lack of effort anyway.
Every player screws up a number of things during a game, but when you see that player trying to make up for it, you're willing to let it slide (me personally at least).

Melo has, way too often by now, shown that he is usually not willing to rectify the mistakes he tends to make, unlike Diego for example.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think that most of the criticism he gets (from media & fans) has to do with his lack of effort anyway.
Every player screws up a number of things during a game, but when you see that player trying to make up for it, you're willing to let it slide (me personally at least).

Melo has, way too often by now, shown that he is usually not willing to rectify the mistakes he tends to make, unlike Diego for example.

Yes props to Diego for that, I did not expect it from him. The problem with Melo is confidence, when he first came he was trying too hard now after all the constant critism he gets from the fans inside the stadium I can to an extent understand why he just switches off. I'll judge him properly next season.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I like Melo, he is a good player, but I hate his stupid decision making and temperament can only work if he has someone to bail him out now and again.
He has talent yes, but he is one dumb motherfucker. It's the same as Sissoko. These guys seem to miss the basics of football. These guys wont improve if they dont get their heads in order.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Milan move for Felipe Melo?
Friday 28 May, 2010
There are reports that Milan could begin reconstructing their midfield with the addition of Juventus flop Felipe Melo.

The Brazilian has been a big disappointment during an overall disastrous campaign from the Bianconeri.

He has, however, made it into the Seleçao for the World Cup in South Africa over the summer.

According to 'Il Giorno’ newspaper, Milan are ready to take Felipe Melo off Juve’s hands and revitalise his Serie A career.

The Rossoneri would also give him the opportunity to play in his favoured role rather than expected to start attacks from midfield.

Milan are looking to the future, as Massimo Ambrosini and Gennaro Gattuso have been blighted by injuries and the advancing years recently.

This would not be the only transfer between Milan and Juventus, as it is also reported in La Stampa they are in talks to exchange Mauro German Camoranesi with Marek Jankulovski.

Both players are out of contract in June 2011, so need to move now in order to avoid a free transfer situation.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If Milan wants him, they need to pay us what we pay to Fio. Not news again for exchange with some of Milan useless players..

Jankulovski - Camo swap?? Marotta would be more stupid than Secco if he do that,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 337)