Felipe Melo (64 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
+ 5 milions and we could've had mascherano...now we splashed almost half a hundred for 2 guys that didn't showed they worthed that big sum of money. I would keep diego because in every touch he mades you can see he's a big player...but melo kept on dissapointing everyone except our coaches in almost every match. Poulsen is classed compared to this guy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A new coach will stop him from giving the ball away? I don't understand how that can be "coached away". How many give aways today?

serpent

Apr 15, 2010
I hope we dont reach the day when we regret selling Melo. This guy proved himself with Brazil and Fiorentina, so i believe bashing him for one bad season with a club who had a very bad season in all aspects is wrong.

If you look at the facts, Diego wasn't effective in his position just like Melo wasn't effective in his position, the difference is that Melo's position is critical and a mistake would cost much more than a mistake in Diego's position, so Melo got all the blame, and Juve fans didn't help the situation.

I hope he gets a chance under a decent coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)