Felipe Melo (72 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
The kid is mentally weak, and gets disracted easily. Instead of transfering the negative energy into something positive by raising his performance, too bad his emotions got the best of him, and lost his focus totally. On the other hand, I would never ever boo a Juventus player even if it's Greygera, and the fans need to learn that the players should be supported more when they are losing/draw than when thyare winning. Some of our Turin based fans are acting like spoiled kids. Always cheer the players whether winning or losing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Forza Melo. Seriously I cannot wait till Brazil wipes the floor with the Italians in the World Cup and Melo laughs it up.
:confused:

Why would any Juve fan give a flying fuck about how Brazil will perform at the WC? Maybe it's me but I really don't see how Melo playing a good WC (and laughing it up), and continuing to underperform at Juve is good for us?
Could you explain that?

Still stupid of him to let the fans get under his skin, when we need his full attention to the game. And what was that elbow about?!

He needs to get his act together, calm down, otherwise he'll never be a player we can rely on.
Serious fines are warranted for Melo if you ask me. He has repeatedly turned his attention to the fans now (first time was the home game against Udinese iirc) & that should not be tolerated. Just like the retarded behaviour of certain fans should not be tolerated.

Sadly, I don't see this guy having a big career at Juve.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Serious fines are warranted for Melo if you ask me. He has repeatedly turned his attention to the fans now (first time was the home game against Udinese iirc) & that should not be tolerated. Just like the retarded behaviour of certain fans should not be tolerated.

Sadly, I don't see this guy having a big career at Juve.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)