Felipe Melo (340 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Most people here seem to prefer passionate players rather than calm, controlled player for some reason.
Oh, I don't have anything against players who are passionate.

I do, however, have something against players who are dumb fucks who can't control themselves when needed.
And, sadly, Melo seems to fit that bill.

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
i prefer passionate players like melo than watching a dull impression of player like poulsen, whatever happens he's impression just stays the same..
so boring..

oh and yeah.. which goal celebration it was when melo was jumping like a jungle boy?! the roma match?!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I'm all for his passion on the field (celebrating big tackles and goals etc) but he really needs to control his temper. The ref. should have given him a red card for mocking him and before that the headbutt. He got a silly yellow card and now hes out of the Fulham game.

He is playing better but he really needs to transform that aggression into concentration and into his play.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Oh, I don't have anything against players who are passionate.

I do, however, have something against players who are dumb fucks who can't control themselves when needed.
And, sadly, Melo seems to fit that bill
:agree: i've been saying this for loong time now, this guy's attitude really sucks. The managers should talk to him thats how you sort these things with players. It's not like he can't control himself, he can.

I remember the commentator mentioning it, he didn't get a yellow in the first leg so I'm not sure about it
Yes he will miss fulham game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 340)