Felipe Melo (59 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I wouldn't say he's been "great." Compared to some of his performances at Bremen, I'd say he's been overall average with respect to his ability.
Yes, but it's not fair we judge him on this recent form.. Ferrara just depend the team creativity on him solely, and still sometimes he can make an assist from set pieces (if you count how many goal we score from set pieces)

You can see how Diego can be if he play and can have a free space because there is someone or two to help him doing attack like this match with DP.. and also with 2 wide midfielders DC and Brazzo on diamond formation rather than 4-3-1-2 with Melo and Marchi on the wing and Poulsen as DM.. This justify why Melo played bad too, he played out of position as LCM or RCM while he's a pure DM who is simple in play.. and Marchi played worse too when he played as LM.. It simply because Juve not used the players right on his best position with his best capability

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't think he was one of the worst today.
:agree: but people made him look like it.. I think Marchisio is worse than him in this game and his performance is very bad after the Inter match, and yet people not criticize him just because he is Italian and our Primavera product

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)