Felipe Melo (346 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He just needs to spend time on the bench, rest and get his head back together. Then we can bring him back, play him in his natural position (I'm not sure which position that is) and you can see him shine again. First and foremost he needs to clear his head.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I still feel Melo was hugely overpayed..I'm sceptical over this transfer. But since he's playing in Serie A, he's immediatelly overrated. Good player, not sure if he was needed and definetly sure he was overpayed.

We could have kept Poulsen and revolutionised our defense..
You're probably right, but it's too late now. Melo still has a lot of quality and could be a real asset to us when he find his form again.

25 million was probably too much, but that shouldn't be a problem after some success. One outstanding Melo performance in the CL finals would easily be worth it.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Wow, how'd you manage to dig up that one? :p Wish it was something a little more positive though.
icεmαή;2281781 said:
He just needs to spend time on the bench, rest and get his head back together. Then we can bring him back, play him in his natural position (I'm not sure which position that is) and you can see him shine again. First and foremost he needs to clear his head.
You're probably right, but it's too late now. Melo still has a lot of quality and could be a real asset to us when he find his form again.

25 million was probably too much, but that shouldn't be a problem after some success. One outstanding Melo performance in the CL finals would easily be worth it.
To be honest, the thing that's bugging me most about him currently, is his ability to handle pressure, not his plainyg ability. I wasn't aware of it before, but it's plainly obvious he can't handle it. The whole team is under huge pressure and the fans are specifically on his back, the Bidone d'oro award and now his substitution before half time, followed by huge jeers and whistles.

Can he handle this and come out on top? Personally, I won't be surprised if he asks for a transfer or loan in January.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
:touched:
I believe in this guy. He is a world class player and capable of being the player we wished for, but the coach need to handle him in a different way. You can see the passion in the way he is crying. Forza Juve & Forza Melo per sempre. I saw the whole gif but can't upload it becasue it exceed the limit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 346)