Felipe Melo (59 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I hate Melo's attitude i really do and that wasn't just because of he's last game but ever since he moved here (and even in he's days with fiorentina).

Even though players like Diego did not impress as much as people had expected from him but atleast he works hard and takes resposibility when the team lose i respect that in him.

With Melo he just seems not to care, he was by faar our worst player against Bayern yet he did not come out and apologize to the fans or the club for he's shit performance.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=13216

dont no if this is true, but basically it says im tired of staying here, how do you think my experience in the premier league would go.
these sms' apparently sent to mutu.

theres no real proof or how they wouldve gotten these messages so im skeptical.

He can go to EPL anytime as long as we're getting back what we paid for his ass.

Apr 17, 2009
I'd love to see him trying his incredible backheels at an EPL club. He would get torn a new one by every and any manager. I think Ciro is the only manager who would let him get away with it game after game.

Bianconero90

He's going to be a flop. :snoop: :p
3rd Post in this Thread...lol

But now: Show him patience! He has quality, if not, he wouldn't be playing for the Brazilian National Team, so be patient with him! Same goes for Diego! I am totally sure they will show what they are capable of!

Dec 31, 2008
Pls dont rush in making a decision abt him. He has quality and he has proven it in Viola and Brazil. He needs some time off. He has been playing continuously from the confed cup. Lets give him some time before grading him already asa flop

Jul 15, 2006
Here's what's gonna happen with Melo me thinks, he'll continue playing since Sissoko is injured again. Have a BREAK in the New Year's time, the first couple of games he'll pick-up some form towards the end of the season he'll show some promise. On that good-note, go the World Cup in the summer return for the next season washed up again.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Here's what's gonna happen with Melo me thinks, he'll continue playing since Sissoko is injured again. Have a BREAK in the New Year's time, the first couple of games he'll pick-up some form towards the end of the season he'll show some promise. On that good-note, go the World Cup in the summer return for the next season washed up again.
Yes. All in favour?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would understand such a reactionary text message (lets assume its legit) IF he was one of the few working hard and playing decently in the shit storm that is this current team (example of this is Marchisio), but Melo is by far the worst in shit awful games like this, heck even played real bad when the whole team was doing real well here and there. Take some responsibility and buck up, and stfu while doing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)