Felipe Melo (88 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Lets not diss Melo too much?

WHAT?

The guy was a fucking idiot tonight.
i have to agree here. either he is really stupid or he does not give a fuck.

how in the world can you really do a backheel next to your own penalty box, without actually knowing who is behind you (so risking losing posession a few metres in front of the own goal), when you are already behind in the score ... i mean, if we was 3-0 up i could excuse that, but he has no brain !

he acts like he looks like that retard from simpsons

he has everything, the brain and the hairstyle of melo ... you might think after being an actor in "the simpsons" he tries a new carreer as footballer

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i refuse to judge any player playing under ferrara it's plainly obvious why
Eh, I mean, Ferrara is certainly a problem. But Ciro shouldn't need to tell Melo that he should not try backheels in his own third, make ridiculous stabs at the ball to send players through on goal, and get caught up pitch when he's the holding DM. If you don't need to tell me that, surely Melo doesn't need to be told.

The players shoulder a lot of the blame. Maybe it's 40-60 with Ciro taking the latter, but Melo has been horrendous.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If I would have pulled some of the nonsense Melo did tonight in high school, I would have been benched immediately. That's what should have happened at halftime, with Poulsen coming in for him, and maybe Seba in for Ale.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Even 3 Sissokos today would not help us against (in the World of top class fotball teams ) an average Bayern.
The players are not fighting,they're without motivation,like they got Tiago's syndrome.Melo is just one of them.
They simply don't want to play and I don't know what 's the reason.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Eh, I mean, Ferrara is certainly a problem. But Ciro shouldn't need to tell Melo that he should not try backheels in his own third, make ridiculous stabs at the ball to send players through on goal, and get caught up pitch when he's the holding DM. If you don't need to tell me that, surely Melo doesn't need to be told.

The players shoulder a lot of the blame. Maybe it's 40-60 with Ciro taking the latter, but Melo has been horrendous.

I personally blame that specific backheel on ferrara it's not like it's the 3rd, 4th or 5th time

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
the way i see it hes trying desperately to stir this team up but how could you care if your surrounded by a bunch of pussies

he was tremendous with almeria, very solid with viola and was exemplary with brazil

its not his fault..its ferrara's fault for not giving specific roles to our midfield players..every game weve been outplayed has been bcuz our midfield was totally clueless

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Flipped Melons had another eventful outing, only this time it was more to our hindrance and detriment, and to the advantage of our opponents. Was he wearing a Juve or Bayern jersey last nite?

Send his ass to the Primavera for a few weeks; perhaps then he will show some guts and be motivated to play. Sadly, Ciro insists on playing this turd week in week out!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Where did he play for Fiorentina? It wasn't as the main holding mid was it?
He's not the holding mid in Fio. He played alongside Donadel and Montolivo sometimes. When he played along with Donadel he become more adventurous covering all the pitch and go forward, but most of the attack come from the wing from Vargas - Pasqual on the left or Santana - Comotto on the right. Alongside Montolivo, he played more defensive role but never the player who distribute the ball.

And he is nowhere like Emerson. Emerson has a better vision and passing. I never see Melo try to give a through pass or good inviting pass forward

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I am extremely disappointed by Melo this entire season. I've ignored his mistakes earlier in the season hoping that he just needed some time to settle in, but now after a fair amount of games played I can give my honest opinion about this guy.

I'm sorry Melo, but if you STILL dont realise that you shouldn't fuck around on our own half after all those mistakes then you're a fucking moron. I just cant believe he isn't learning from his many mistakes. This part isn't Ferrara's fault, it's just Melo being a complete idiot. I usually dont go around insulting our players, but Melo deserves it. Yes, maybe he is used in the wrong way and his "playmaking" role just increases the risk of him making a bad pass, but that isn't an excuse for the way he's been screwing up in our own half. Seriously, every time Melo gets the ball I'm scared as hell he'll just give it away and the sad thing is that this has happened a lot. If this was Moli I would understand, because he has no talent, Melo on the other hand actually does have skills and a decent pass. It looks to me that the problem is in his head.

He might win over some fans with his "passion", but he has done shit to warrant a starting spot in this team, heck I would even prefer Tiago over him. I'm glad he isn't starting in our next game. He needs to be away from the pitch for a couple of games. Let him fight back to regain his spot.

Melo has unfortunately turned out to be a bad signing. I'm not even saying that he's a bad player, because when he's focused and playing his usual role he's a actually quite good. We've seen that at Fiorentina and Brazil. Our board just made the huge mistake of buying him when they failed to get D'Ago and using him the way they wanted to use the Italian. Major mistake there.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
When I saw Melo try and do that backheel shit or whatever the fuck it was, I lost it. It summed everything up. Trying to do the fancy crap instead of the simple. It's not rocket science. It's simple passing. This is stuff they teach you when you are five years old.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Stop blaming Melo for his performance! think about why both Melo and Zanetti are better with Prandelli.
totally agree, and the same goes for Diego
there is something wrong with the tactics and/or instuctions by Ciro
we now they can play but somehow it is not working

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I put the blame on Ciro, we have a good squad with players who have proven they can play the game
it is his responsibility to make a team out of them
if you look at our squad, you should be able to make a winning team out of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)