Felipe Melo (349 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I almost threw up after watching him give that horrible back pass in the first half. What the hell was he thinking, he has no fucking motivation to play for a team like juventus, he should have stayed with a b class team, the violas.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I almost threw up after watching him give that horrible back pass in the first half. What the hell was he thinking, he has no fucking motivation to play for a team like juventus, he should have stayed with a b class team, the violas.
it's not motivation, he's just fuckin' thick...every game he has a brain fart that could cost us dearly, only Chiellini or someone gets in there to save his caveman ass from humiliation

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No it's not.

Melo is a quality player. Just because he is settling in doesn't make him shit. They guy has made his presence known in some games, and in others he has scored goals. Obviously he is going to have inconsistencies until he settles in. That's a brazilian trait.

don't compare him to Tiago who was absolute crap every single minute he was on.

and it should have been obious after a few games that this guy is a not a deep lying playmaker. Even he said that when we got him in the summe. You can't make a player turn into what he is not.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
it's not motivation, he's just fuckin' thick...every game he has a brain fart that could cost us dearly, only Chiellini or someone gets in there to save his caveman ass from humiliation
Call it what you want to call it, ill agree with you. The way I see it, he lost all credibility and should not start anymore.

Whos with us selling his ass?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
No it's not.

Melo is a quality player. Just because he is settling in doesn't make him shit. They guy has made his presence known in some games, and in others he has scored goals. Obviously he is going to have inconsistencies until he settles in. That's a brazilian trait.

don't compare him to Tiago who was absolute crap every single minute he was on

Bullshit, tiago was not crap its just all the fucking media poiting towards him. Melo scored some goals, but gave away so many fucking wrong passes that would make molinaro proud. I mean yeah he might have quality but hes horrible over here, just tonight he gave away 10 wrong passes and countless of horrific challenges, he couldnt even hit balotelli properly.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
What the fuck is he doing? He is being paid to play for JUVENTUS.

He's capable of being a very good player but he looks so not bothered every time he plays for Juve. That's just not acceptable when you pull on the black and white jersey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 349)