Felipe Melo (66 Viewers)

Juve Material

Aug 4, 2009
In the game against Udinese, initally he was a reference point - everyone was looking for him to start the move.

Then when he made the bad passes he did a Tiago and walked out of the game: everyone else presented he wasn't there, and he didn't even look to receive passes.

He needs to be rested for at least one game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
And its not as if we are lacking other options in his position...I would be very happy to see how Momo and Marchisio play together as the 2 of the 4-2-3-1...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I was under the impression we specifically bought him for that deep lying position.
If he's not gonna play there, then who should? Sissoko, Marchisio and Tiago are out of the question for that role if you ask me. That only leaves us with Poulsen.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
A Fiorentina he did play at the sides of the 3 man midfield like Marchisio or Momo would, I believe, not in the holding role as he does now.
I agree, give this guy more adventurous role as box to box midfield, we can use Momo and Poulsen as holding midfielder

But still the midfield contain Marchi, Momo, Melo will be rock in terms of defending but will suck to start attack. We need a player to bring the ball forward and distribute it to Diego

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:sergio:

We need Melo to keep his head cool if we really want to start relying him. I understand Balotelli is an annoying twat, but we can't have this kind of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)