Felipe Melo (81 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The fact I was talking about was :"Melo is fantastic,you need to agree on that and he is among the flops,while Emerson (maybe I used a strong word "awful" comparing to Melo) was not playing at Melo's level,he never used to be called a flop."
Melo is not THAT fantastic and he hadn't showed us anything extra-ordinary right now and for my liking he lacks the accuracy and tidyness, which is so important for a DM/CM. The guy is neither flop or superstar right now, like Osman said, he hasn't proved shit, the season's most important games are still way ahead. That list is dumb and subjective, but your argument seems to be even dumber.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Melo is not THAT fantastic and he hadn't showed us anything extra-ordinary right now and for my liking he lacks the accuracy and tidyness, which is so important for a DM/CM. The guy is neither flop or superstar right now, like Osman said, he hasn't proved shit, the season's most important games are still way ahead. That list is dumb and subjective, but your argument seems to be even dumber.

Thank you,and thank Osman.
Let's end this debate,it is stupid to have this kind of arguments,you guys have your opinion I have mine and the time will show which one is right.

Questa storia e finita!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
No he certainly knows his footie but much like Bisco he's not big into using foul language & insulting other members.

Besides he's a friggin doctor,he doesn't have much free time.:D

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,469
    Let's simmer down fellas. Osman, tend to your sheep, I think they're eating all your khat.

Pitbull somewhere out there in Latvia this chick exists. Make haste.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Let's simmer down fellas. Osman, tend to your sheep, I think they're eating all your khat.

Pitbull somewhere out there in Latvia this chick exists. Make haste.

I am sure there are plenty more beautiful elves in latvia than her...still..i wouldnt kick her out for shitting the bed, as they say...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    She's a wife of a famous hockey player, about 30-35 years old with children and I don't find her that hot at all, she has a nice face, but there certainly are many a lot better looking females around here, weedguru is right about that. :) The funny thing is that someone -repped me for typing azzurri instead of Azzurri, what I found really strange, because most of the time I'm getting whistled around here for showing my affinity against Italy. Posters almost always leaves their names at +rep's, but very rarely they do it with -rep's :D If those anonymous guys will continue to do that, soon I will be forced to hide my reputation bar :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)