Felipe Melo (343 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Main fool crown?
Well there is such a thing in France and also in some other countries around Europe. Ain't there a fools day in America? It's pretty entertaining. There might not be so many similarities, but there is no way Juventus should take it as an insult, it's subjective thing and trying to prove to the world that he actually ain't that bad won't change shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Emerson was not awful at all!

Emerson was one of the best performers of Cappello's era. I'm not taking anything away from Melo, I think it's still early to compare Melo to Emerson.

But, I believe Melo will be better than Emerson if he can improve in certain areas like passing.

Physically, Melo is a beast while Emerson was somehow injury prone.
Disagree except the beast thing.

in terms of pure talent melo is miles ahead of emerson. on the other hand emerson knew what are his weaknesses and strenghts, something that melo needs to learn.
Indeed.

You are the poster boy for clueless fucks.
I think that this kind of approach is the main reason why I was absent for the last year and a half.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well anyone who cant judge footie for shit, and go as far as saying one of the more important and dominating players in a great title winning Juve, was awful, then yeah, thats someone's absence I wont miss exactly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only thing about Emerson's playing style I didn't like was that he was always so sluggish and thought he lost a step after leaving Roma. For a destroyer the guy still had decent creativity, but the way he slowed down the game at times really made me angry, especially against Liverpool.

Apart from that, he was one of the best in the world at his job of securing the midfield.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Well anyone who cant judge footie for shit, and go as far as saying one of the more important and dominating players in a great title winning Juve, was awful, then yeah, thats someone's absence I wont miss exactly.
Read it correctly , "comparing to Melo"(!).

But I don't wanna argue ,I'm not that kind of player.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
guys u need to calm down and stop this trashing at gio bec he is not saying emerson is a bad player but he and alot of others on the forum think melo will be twice the player emerson was for juve for very obvious reasons. technically melo has more abilities than emerson. if u disagree with that then thats yr choice but trashing some one for having this opinion is quite pathetic. osman u should be doing better than this.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Fair enough, but I feel he is vastly underrating Emerson
no he is not under rating him but his opinion is that melo is on par or even better for juve than emerson was and thats my opinion too we might not agree on it but that does'nt mean he is wrong.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
no he is not under rating him but his opinion is that melo is on par or even better for juve than emerson was and thats my opinion too we might not agree on it but that does'nt mean he is wrong.
For example Emerson (same position in the field) was awful with us comparing to Melo

it's like saying that Zambrotta was awful with us comparing to Grosso, which sounds really dumb. Melo has had good games, but it's hilariously wrong to compare him to Emerson and say that the later one was awful. compare to who you want, but Emerson wasn't awful.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bisco, wether saying it rudely or not, its about saying Emerson, a world class player who was at worst top 3 in his position in the world back then (we OWNED the midfields all season long due to his dominant ballwinning ways), to be awful, its INSANE (and I dont even like Emerson and never did).

And second, even comparing him to Melo, let alone say he is better, when Melo though has good qualities, has shown SHIT yet, has had good games, but has had brainless and sketchy ones, and so far his career is about one good season with Fiorentina. To say he makes one of the most dominant DMs of few years ago look awful, is just downright clueless BS.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
For example Emerson (same position in the field) was awful with us comparing to Melo

it's like saying that Zambrotta was awful with us comparing to Grosso, which sounds really dumb. Melo has had good games, but it's hilariously wrong to compare him to Emerson and say that the later one was awful. compare to who you want, but Emerson wasn't awful.
The fact I was talking about was :"Melo is fantastic,you need to agree on that and he is among the flops,while Emerson (maybe I used a strong word "awful" comparing to Melo) was not playing at Melo's level,he never used to be called a flop."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 343)