Felipe Melo (59 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wish him sll the best, hoping he is not seriously injured!

The tears could be because of the emotional shock, as he is not used being the victim and wouldnt want to give up on the game at high stakes.

This was an essential game/moment for our season!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I hate that little fucktard who got sent off, I hope he will spend his career languishing in shit leagues.
Technically he already is, isn't he?

So it looks like your wish has already been granted.

Looking at your avatar reminds me that I still haven't unboxed my "Beatles Rock Band" game yet

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Well he is 17 so it could be a starting block for him in Europe seeing as he's Brazilian, but every crap league are entitled to their Brazilian clown so shame on him :D

hmm. I still think they sold out, detail is second to none, and is really nice, however if your not a beatle mainiac the songs may not seem right for the kind of game rockband is. But I prefer to play it on my real rickenbacker 325 as opposed to the plastic one.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well he is 17 so it could be a starting block for him in Europe seeing as he's Brazilian, but every crap league are entitled to their Brazilian clown so shame on him :D

hmm. I still think they sold out, detail is second to none, and is really nice, however if your not a beatle mainiac the songs may not seem right for the kind of game rockband is. But I prefer to play it on my real rickenbacker 325 as opposed to the plastic one.

I didn't know he was 17.

You could put a gun to my head and ask me to name one player from that squad, and I would just take the gun from you and say "I got this, thank you very much"

And I am a beatle maniac, and until somebody comes out with a "Piano Hero", I really have no other choice in the matter

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Good to hear mate, and yeah, they really need to introduce a piano into the mix especially with the beatles.

I only heard he was 17 on the sky sports highlights show. But what a stinking attitude from that ignorant bastard, the age of him make the matter worse because there is no humility, he just was so reckless, I hope someone shows him what being tackled high with studs showing is like.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I wish him sll the best, hoping he is not seriously injured!

The tears could be because of the emotional shock, as he is not used being the victim and wouldnt want to give up on the game at high stakes.

This was an essential game/moment for our season!
it is but the next game in the championship and the game at maccabi are more important that this one. We must get 6 out of 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)