Felipe Melo (53 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Melo is crazy. Somebody should make a video at the end of the season with clips of Melo's best celebrations. That would be a huge hit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Materazzi slams Juve 'injustice'
Friday 25 September, 2009

Marco Materazzi has blasted the referees for the “injustice” of Felipe Melo avoiding a red card for Juventus.

“I am like [Jose] Mourinho, I do not accept it when I am subjected to injustice,” snapped the Inter defender.

There has recently been a spate of dismissals for dissent, but Melo escaped a second yellow card when insulting the referee in last night's 2-2 draw with Genoa.

“You all saw what Felipe Melo said after he was booked. Why was he not sent off? The rules must be the same for everyone and I have paid for it many times.

“It also happened in the Trofeo TIM, when I told referee Damato that the penalty he awarded was a disgrace. It was in a friendly tournament, yet I was fined 5,000 Euros.”

Matrix has barely featured this season due to a number of injuries, but is still notorious for his disciplinary record.

“I am absolutely not protesting against the refereeing system, but if they want to have a rapport of collaboration with clubs then it has to be consistent, not just with Mourinho and Materazzi.”

Inter Coach Mourinho has refused to speak to the media since his red card for dissent against Cagliari.

http://www.football-italia.net/sep25v.html

What a clown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)