Felipe Melo (8 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Melo is already leading the "serie A- won tackles" list , with 14 won tackes (only 2 unsuccessful tackles for Melo).
He's the leader in this category in the league, eventhough he missed 1 of the opening 3 rounds. :)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I can't believe he shocked us all, I didn't expect him to be that good, I watched him in Confderetation cup, but in Juve he is play way better!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Melo is awsome, I'm so glad we signed him instead of D'Ago. He is 10x better.
Well, Melo was my choice too (between him and D'Ago) and the more i watch him the more i'm convinced that we made the right choice and a great choice at the same time.
But i wouldn't underrate D'Ago. They ain't the same type of players for sure and Melo is indeed overall the better player, but D'Ago is again playing well this season and again he does well the things he was very good at last year. I haven't seen Udinese yet apart from the highlights, but statistically D'Agostino is again at the top in many categories.

Won Tackles:
D'Agostino 14 (shares 1st place in serie A with Melo)

Successful crosses:
D'Agostino 5 (shares 9th place in the league and it's as much as our best crosser so far, Diego, has)

Successful Passes:
D'Agostino 148 (7th place, 34 passes more than our best passer so far)

Attacking passes:
D'Agostino 98 (6th place in serie A)

Again he's in top 10 in all those categories where he was the best or among the best in the league last year.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, Melo was my choice too (between him and D'Ago) and the more i watch him the more i'm convinced that we made the right choice and a great choice at the same time.
But i wouldn't underrate D'Ago. They ain't the same type of players for sure and Melo is indeed overall the better player, but D'Ago is again playing well this season and again he does well the things he was very good at last year. I haven't seen Udinese yet apart from the highlights, but statistically D'Agostino is again at the top in many categories.

Won Tackles:
D'Agostino 14 (shares 1st place in serie A with Melo)

Successful crosses:
D'Agostino 5 (shares 9th place in the league and it's as much as our best crosser so far, Diego, has)

Successful Passes:
D'Agostino 148 (7th place, 34 passes more than our best passer so far)

Attacking passes:
D'Agostino 98 (6th place in serie A)

Again he's in top 10 in all those categories where he was the best or among the best in the league last year.

So who's first, second and third in all those categories?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Somebody also needs to make a Viva Futbol video of the Lazio Juve game...Marchi, Seba, Melo and Amauri :delpiero:

and also the Camo roulette :juventus:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So who's first, second and third in all those categories?
Frey(Chievo) in crosses, Pizarro (Roma) passes, Doni (Atalanta) attacking passes.
Those are the first placed.

Guarente and Doni are 2nd and 3rd in successful passes, Pizarro and Thiago Motta are 2nd and 3rd in attacking passes while Pasqual and Guarente are 2nd and 3rd in succ. crosses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)