Felipe Melo (72 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why do some fans care about how much money the club decides to pay for new signings?
To make a drama out of it, I see no other purpose.
you can bet though that these same people would not have complained had Moggi been the one to pay that much for Melo.

now we just need a certain law enforcement officer to come in and tell us how SUCKO is an idiot for buying Melo :sergio:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
but we have Camo and Diego for the offensive part and even Melo.. The Ninja just has to do what he does best: tackle then give the ball back to the opposite player and tackle him again.. :D

I really miss him..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If I was an opposition player, the prospect of facing a midfield of Camo-Melo-Sissoko would make me shit in my pants in fear of the ass kicking these three bad boys dish out...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I want his boots and cannot find them anywhere. must be on sale soon.
Melo is wearing Nike tiempo's, but with the swoosh coloured in black like cassano does. The last boots he wore were valsport, but he may have a Nike boot contract running his way now that he plays for two Nike teams ( brazil and us) and we are quite full of adidas players, Nike may want to get their hands on a few of our players seeing as they are our technical sponsor.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This guy is too cool for school, he just passes the ball into an open space on the field because he can.

I like him more when he is determined, he is a real monster. Sometimes he is a bit casual, but he obviously conserves his energy well.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
but we have Camo and Diego for the offensive part and even Melo.. The Ninja just has to do what he does best: tackle then give the ball back to the opposite player and tackle him again.. :D

I really miss him..
:andy2: don't say anythin' bad about Sissoko he is our PIMP :lol: and yea i can't wait to see both of them dominate the midfield.. BTW Sissoko scored a very good goal last season against Palermo it was similar to Melo's goal tonight in the way they created for them the space to shoot but i like Sissoko' goal a bit more it was shockin' TBH :snoop:

I like Melo a lot and am one of those who wanted him instead of D'ago anyway Grande Meloooooooo

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you can bet though that these same people would not have complained had Moggi been the one to pay that much for Melo.

now we just need a certain law enforcement officer to come in and tell us how SUCKO is an idiot for buying Melo :sergio:
They will hide until his first bad game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)