Felipe Melo (77 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
While Melo doesn't have the silky touch of D'Agostino, there's one major advantage to the Brazilian. I think he's more suited to the pacy tempo of the top sides in the Champions League whereas D'Agostino would be more vulnerable in such games.

We might just have the most dynamic and powerful midfield in the world now along with Chelsea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think that Melo has phenomenal potential, much like Diego, but obviously in different areas of the game and pitch. Both have a large amount of raw talent, and I am damn excited to know that they are now going to continue to grow as players, whilst wearing the Juve jersey and fighting for our cause. Our team is looking at worst likely to become a major force at home and in european competition either this year or over the next 2-3 years.

All we need is some form in talent injected into our defensive unit. And we will have, at least potentially, everything we need to reclaim the scudetto, or at least go head to head in a season long duel with inter, which goes right to the wire...
Yo dude, I was thinking weedy:)

So many times we had problems with the small teams over the last couple years. It is harder to break them down because they remain more compact as they don't have the raw ability to unlock us so they sit for the counter attack. We were notorious for giving counter attacks because we got desperate so many times for a goal. This year is going to be different. We have players (more than 1, DP) that have the ability to unlock the defense and get us that goal. Now our midfield will be stronger than ever and more mobile to break those counter attacks.

In order to keep up with inter we need to grind away at the small teams and deliver the results. We all know how well we play against the big teams, thats not a concern for me anymore. It is the small teams that seem to give us the hardest time. We have stellar midfield that will be able to link us to our attack...finally. The pressure I think will be on Inter as they know we are right there with them and we want it more. If we can be consistent and collect the 3 points from the small teams then we will be fine. All we need to do is play consistent and smart and with the players we have we will get the results, it is Inter that can't afford to slip up this year.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
While Melo doesn't have the silky touch of D'Agostino, there's one major advantage to the Brazilian. I think he's more suited to the pacy tempo of the top sides in the Champions League whereas D'Agostino would be more vulnerable in such games.

We might just have the most dynamic and powerful midfield in the world now along with Chelsea.
I would say Melo is more useful than DAGO for winning the league. DAGO's touch is what makes teams win the CL.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Felipe Melo’ s presentation on Wednesday afternoon

With the summer training camp having come to an end, Ciro Ferrara is about to have the complete group at his disposal. Before leaving for Andalucia to take part in the Peace Cup, even the last bianconeri will join their mates: Legrottaglie, Giovinco and Felipe Melo.

The Brazilian will be presented officially during a press conference which will take place tomorrow, Wednesday 22nd July, at the Juventus Media Center in Vinovo. The appointment is fixed for 17:30hrs and will be transmitted live on Juventus Channel.

Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)