Felipe Melo (345 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
He already did yet they didn't sign him.

This is pretty much another Tiago deal in the making, loan him out until he's contract ends with us.
True, but this is half that amount. When the option deal went through last year, quite a few people doubted that Gala would actually step up for 13M. 6.5M might happen, maybe 5M, we'll see.

Right now we get 1.75M for the loan, plus we don't have to pay Melo's 3.3M net salary (I think that was it? Around 5.75M - thank you Secco).

Considering we're still needing to add a piece of two, a positive swing of around 7.5M is important right now; I'm glad this is taken care of for now, and Beppe can focus on the big hole up front.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
if the fucker settles for Galatasaray, Juve can't do anything about it but try to get the best possible deal with them, who know the situation and will rape Juve.

Unfortunately that's how it works... next season they'll say they'll only pay for the salaries and we'll have to be OK with that :(

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Who cares if GS president is trolling, really. I don't find it trolling that they didn't buy him outright, because the truth is, he sucks. We should be glad that we didn't end up with him in our team. He's just a troublemaker, nothing else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 345)