Felipe Melo (352 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Felipe Melo moves to Galatasaray​
July 22, 2011​

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Galatasaray Sportif Sinai Ve Ticari Yatirimlar A.S. for the temporary disposal of the registration rights of the player Felipe Melo De Carvalho has been reached. The contract envisages the payment by Galatasaray of € 1.5 million in three instalments to be paid during 2011/2012 financial year.

The agreement also includes the option right, to be exercised by Galatasaray within 31 May 2012, for the definitive acquisition of the football player at a price of € 13 million.

http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/en/news/melo galatasaray news eng 22july2011/

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Felipe Melo moves to Galatasaray​
July 22, 2011​

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Galatasaray Sportif Sinai Ve Ticari Yatirimlar A.S. for the temporary disposal of the registration rights of the player Felipe Melo De Carvalho has been reached. The contract envisages the payment by Galatasaray of € 1.5 million in three instalments to be paid during 2011/2012 financial year.

The agreement also includes the option right, to be exercised by Galatasaray within 31 May 2012, for the definitive acquisition of the football player at a price of € 13 million.

http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/en/news/melo galatasaray news eng 22july2011/
13 million.. now thats better! :tup:
14.5m, including the loan fee.

Meh.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Definatly not a good job its pathetic. Should of kept him as i expect us to have a good season this year and he could of been apart of that with a good chance of increasing his value. For the sake of that 1.5mil to be paid in installments he could of been really useful to us this year. When we are stuck playing with Paz trust me this deal will come beack to haunt us.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I'm happy with that. We got rid of a player who didn't want to be here anymore and his head wouldnt have been in the right place anyway + we got Vidal so ta ta and good riddance!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Now that it is 14.5 million total, at least the pill is a little less bitter to swallow.

I think it is evident that Conte didn't want him here.

Also, I think that the wages he will be receiving had something to do with where he was going to go.

Does anyone know what his new wages are going to be? He stated that he was going to a place where he was getting more money.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And for the people who consider Melo a really good player: why weren't lots of Europe's top sides after him at this knock-down price?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
its 13mil in total not 14.5

srsly its a freaking option to buy... so i can see us been stucked with him next year again.... srsly we are loaning out a 28 old midfielder....... ridiculous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 352)