Felipe Melo (347 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Apparentely she passed out and stopped breathing, eyes rolled back and she became purple. They thought they lost her.

Took her to the hospital and they said she barely survived. Don't know what happened. He was especially thanking the Juve medical team.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
the sooner we have the Marchisio/Aqui/Big phil trrio back in the middle, the better. I would count Krasic as part of an times, wonderful quartet, but he is far more an out and out winger, or wing forward, than a wide based midfielder.

The way that March/Aqui/Melo become a 3 makes us very solid indeed, and also, due to Melo's physical presence, allows Krasic to roam further up the field...as well as the forwards been given better service. Momo has done OK, but whenever he plays, our creativity dies down dramatically. Melo CAN pass, as well as tackle and hassle...i love the guy, and want him to crunch totti on thursday before stamping on di natale's face next weekend...accidental collisions hopefully.

Forza Felipe
Forza Juve

May 4, 2004
I expect him to save us! He is so important to the team, not only because of how he plays, but the way he gives 100% and makes others fight like it's a finally in every game, is something we miss alot ( like Chiellini)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Apparentely she passed out and stopped breathing, eyes rolled back and she became purple. They thought they lost her.

Took her to the hospital and they said she barely survived. Don't know what happened. He was especially thanking the Juve medical team.
She must have seen Amauri in a mask.

Glad she's fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 347)