Felipe Melo (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was about to post the same as a reply to Osman.
I dont mean Melo dribbling proves he is more then a DM, DMs can do that too from that to time (Momo is actually very good with running with the ball). But that just that Melo doing that is another example of his repertoire, and he is WAY more then DM who tackles and then does simple stuff.

He can dictate, has excellent range passing, and quite technical and safe with the ball when running (is deceptively quick), his offensive game in overall is quite dynamic, very varied in his repertoire. He is more like Vieira then a DM. Anyone who would say Vieira is just a DM would be clueless.

Juventin0

Die Hard Fan
Jul 5, 2009
ciao juve fans i'm so happy to join this forum as far as i've been reading all these posts by all of you real juve supporters i see how much you love juve and that makes me happy because i feel same about old lady since i remember my self growing up lil kid in eastern europe small country called Georgia, by the way my post is little bit off topic but i will say few things how i feel about melo, i think it's great that juve managment is doing everything to bring this great talanted MF to our already pretty strong team and i cant wat before I see him holding Juve jersy doesn't matter what number really as long as he's juventino, I have great feelin about next year we are going all the way for all 3 Coppa Scudetto and CL, God Bless Juventus , allthe people behind juve staff owners and of course our loyal supporters, FORZA JUVE!!!

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
ciao juve fans i'm so happy to join this forum as far as i've been reading all these posts by all of you real juve supporters i see how much you love juve and that makes me happy because i feel same about old lady since i remember my self growing up lil kid in eastern europe small country called Georgia, by the way my post is little bit off topic but i will say few things how i feel about melo, i think it's great that juve managment is doing everything to bring this great talanted MF to our already pretty strong team and i cant wat before I see him holding Juve jersy doesn't matter what number really as long as he's juventino, I have great feelin about next year we are going all the way for all 3 Coppa Scudetto and CL, God Bless Juventus , allthe people behind juve staff owners and of course our loyal supporters, FORZA JUVE!!!

u seem like a real passionate supporter so ur most welcomed here :D

FORZA JVEEE :theflag: :flag3: :flag4:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Welcome. :smile:

See guys, I'm nice to new guys as long as they're not Barca fans. :D

Juventin0

Die Hard Fan
Jul 5, 2009
Thank you Guys, thanks for welcoming me, I hope to be here with you in All times Happy and Glory times and god forbid but hard times too i'll be here where my juve true fans share good or bad of our most beloved team, Forza JUVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)