Felipe Melo (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Well,Trez did nothing in CL final against Milan. He even missed the penalty then. If his job is to score,then it's his fault Juve haven't seen a CL trophy in more than a decade. And he missed a penalty.....PENALTY!!!.

You want that garbage in your team,but Juve doesn't, Call them and make an offer then,I'm sure it will be accepted.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He got them there! He scored two very important goals against Madrid (first and second legs). Where was everyone else during the final? Why didn't Del Piero score and prevent the game from going to extra time? Why didn't Zalayeta score in the shootout? Why didn't Montero put one away?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The last two pages or so talk about anything one can imagine but Melo.
Its nothing else to say about Melo except speculate what Goal.com might have as an headline when he is signed. My guess: "Old lady plants a rare apple tree from the amazons". Perhaps too complicated for them, would be bit more crudely simple, but defenitely something with old lady and apple tree :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its nothing else to say about Melo except speculate what Goal.com might have as an headline when he is signed. My guess: "Old lady plants a rare apple tree from the amazons". Perhaps too complicated for them, would be bit more crudely simple, but defenitely something with old lady and apple tree :D
"The Old Lady Bites Again" - Melo Official....that would be my guess for a title.:snoop:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Would be mela I'm afraid :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)