Felipe Melo (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
With a midfield consisting of Sissoko, Melo and Marchisio we can afford to have an offensive wing-back, because there will be a good defensive coverage for him, while we also need his crossing due to lack of wide midfielders in this formation.
It's not about whether or not we can afford him to play LB (which we can't imo), I merely asked the question because a lot of people here keep saying the same thing: "DC will play LB".
Now where do they get their info from? It has never been said (or even implied) by the people in charge. There is absolutely no basis for this.

Think about this: We have been constantly linked with LB's the past few weeks.
Yesterday we got the news Molinaro will be fit in time for the beginning of the season.
Yesterday we also got Blanc saying that our next transfer (99% sure that it will be Melo) will be the last.
You do the math.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Whats now stressing me is this Blanc talk of our transfer campaign being finished after this one (or whoever we get).
Thats a bad mistake considering the state of our full back positions as everyone here has repeatedly pointed out and that we have Canna and Legro as possible partners for Giorgio both of whom get injured at least 3 times per season

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Whats now stressing me is this Blanc talk of our transfer campaign being finished after this one (or whoever we get).
Thats a bad mistake considering the state of our full back positions as everyone here has repeatedly pointed out and that we have Canna and Legro as possible partners for Giorgio both of whom get injured at least 3 times per season
ferrara is our coach. i trust him very much. he was a defender in the past so he knows better than us if our defence is ok or not.

blanc does not sign players by himself. he signs the player that our coach wants. so if ferrara trusts zebina and sees potential in dc and ariaundo, we should support him and respect his choices.

ferrara seems that wanted to sign good players for our midifeld and we did...

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,467
    I know this is from Goal but they got an interview with Marchionni's agent and I'm just posting the quotes. If you guys don't like it then you could just remove it.

"There was a deal in place, but there was not agreement and therefore Marco will join Juventus for pre-season," the agent told Goal.com.

"It's a shame as the player wants to join Fiorentina. They are his first choice. Everything is on standby at the moment. I don't think we can reach a positive solution just yet. However, we have to see what happens in the next few days."

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    I know this is from Goal but they got an interview with Marchionni's agent and I'm just posting the quotes. If you guys don't like it then you could just remove it.

"There was a deal in place, but there was not agreement and therefore Marco will join Juventus for pre-season," the agent told Goal.com.

"It's a shame as the player wants to join Fiorentina. They are his first choice. Everything is on standby at the moment. I don't think we can reach a positive solution just yet. However, we have to see what happens in the next few days."
    i have read it too. i am sure that juve with the right pressure on the player will convince him to sign for fiorentina...

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    It's not about whether or not we can afford him to play LB (which we can't imo), I merely asked the question because a lot of people here keep saying the same thing: "DC will play LB".
    Now where do they get their info from? It has never been said (or even implied) by the people in charge. There is absolutely no basis for this.

Think about this: We have been constantly linked with LB's the past few weeks.
    Yesterday we got the news Molinaro will be fit in time for the beginning of the season.
    Yesterday we also got Blanc saying that our next transfer (99% sure that it will be Melo) will be the last.
    You do the math.
    Well, Blanc's statement implies we won't buy a new LB, so we'll remain with Molinaro and De Ceglie on that position, with Grygera and Salihamidzic as emergency backups. While he'll be injured for some time now, he won't be as well prepared for the season at its beginning as Molinaro and it's highly probable that the latter will be a starter. But when he reaches a full match fitness, I don't know why one can't think of him as a starter at LB position, if Ferrara decides to play an all defensive-minded three-man midfield. On the other hand, if there's Camoranesi in the midfield and formation will look more like 4-2-3-1, Molinaro will probably start beacuse of his superior to DC's workrate in defence.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Online Translation:-

APPLE TREE-JUVE, To The purple 25 millions in cash 09.07.2009 08:00 of Matteo Magrini I articulate read 2642
    times

© Photograph of Giacomo Morini Oggi will be the day of Felipe Apple Tree to the Juventus. The Brazilian midfielder has, now from different days, reached an Agreement with the club bianconero and now left the definitive step between the two societies. I go that, according to the last indiscretions, should happen actual in the day of today. On basic quli Felipe will pass to the Juve? Raven Black Pantaleo was clear with the you connect of the "Old Lady" : 25 millions in cash, not an euro of except for and no technical compensation. The relevant speech to Marchionni nothing has to that to do with the negotiation for the midfielder of the national Brazilian one. Before it goes closed it Apple Tree deal it, then it defines also the situation of the former outside Empoli and Parma. The Juventus understood it, and in the next hours will present to the Florentine one the money sounding necessary for carry Apple Tree to the court of Ciro Ferrara. Still little, little, and all it will be decided. End of the story, therefore, although rumors and shouting of restrained and difficulty. Felipe will pass in bianconero for 25 million euro. And the whims of Marchionni? The outside so esteemed from Prandelli is remained annoyed from the hustle with that its society settled it, and now test to obtain the greatest one from a situation that got upset it, and not little. The distance between the purple offer and its request is of about 200,000 euro but, one way or another, an Agreement will be found. Other detail. According to the last thoughtful indiscretions from Firenzeviola. it, seems that although Apple Tree deal it, Marchionni will arrive at Florence in joint ownership, and not to definitive title, for about 2.5 million euro. Although that of yesterday it is been a day complicated and enlivened from one thousand shouting, the sky above the operation Apple Tree is determined good weather, clear. The boy is absolutely happy, and the Violet sees to enter in its boxes 25, and we repeat 25, millions euro. An absolutely important figure to experience strengthen the rose of Prandelli, with a middle one, Dzemaili, a central defender, Felipe, and a third right one, in wait of the deputy-Gilardino, operation to pick the flight in the offers last drafts of August. Still little hours, therefore, and on Felipe the word will be put "end". Officially.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)